Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Archive through June 22, 2002

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Archive Thru July 2002 » Archive Thru July 2002 » Rules » Archive through June 22, 2002 « Previous Next »

Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2002 - 12:34 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Ah, the great Imp roars...

Jeez...
Marccampbell
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2002 - 12:34 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

ordinaire wants to be left alone. He's the forum's Garbo.
Pikkle
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2002 - 12:32 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

The third rule of sepulchritude forum is, only two cry babies to a bitch slapping...
Thegreenimp
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2002 - 12:29 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

No.
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2002 - 12:27 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Imp, would you mind going away?

This started as an argument between Wolfgand and me, and suddenly everybody and his sister believes he/she has a right to butt in.

Go away, all of you!
Pikkle
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2002 - 12:26 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

and the second rule of sepulchritude forum is, quit yer fucking crying!!!
Thegreenimp
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2002 - 12:23 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

No, you may not.
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2002 - 12:20 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

And may I ask, Imp, why are you wasting your incredibly valuable time on this thread...?
Thegreenimp
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2002 - 12:15 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

It's like one of those old tin toy robots walking into a wall, over and over.......
Jay
Marccampbell
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2002 - 12:12 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

the tragedy of methamphetamine addiction.
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2002 - 12:10 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Kallisti:

Why don't YOU chill out? This is not your problem, you argument, your anything. And I really like you.

If Wolfgang and I have a problem, let us deal with it, OK?
Admin
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2002 - 12:09 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

JUST DROP IT.
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2002 - 12:08 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

You seemed to miss this post of mine, Kallisti.

"Kallisti:

You know how much I appreciate what you do. But neither Wolfgang or I have crossed any boundaries. Making asses out of ourselves? Sure. But not crossing any boundaries you established.

However, since you want us to drop this, I will do it.

[Extends a hand to Wolfgang] "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Admin
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2002 - 12:07 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

no. I'm not. dammit. but you're trying to make it out like I am. don't you dare put words in my mouth.

you people seem to think it's fun to bait me. well it's not. I'm trying to throw a fucking pillow at your head and you're asking me if I want to BAN YOU???
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2002 - 12:03 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Kallisti, are you looking for an excuse to ban me?

Just tell me.
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2002 - 12:02 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Excuse me, should I apologize for not being 24 hours next to the computer?
Admin
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 11:59 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

carefully:

Quote:

By Houseboy on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 01:39 pm: Edit

You two, better take it outside.

By Dr_Ordinaire on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 01:34 pm: Edit

It's OK, "Wolfie". When I was young and immature I reacted that way too...

By Wolfgang on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 11:55 am: Edit

No, I don`t wanna talk with you.

By Dr_Ordinaire on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 11:40 am: Edit

Wolfgang, let's take this private. DrOrdinaire@aol.com

hrm, your last post there was nearly an hour and half after wolfgang "dropped it".
Admin
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 11:56 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

not drugs, no ...

nor booze, neither! heh.
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 11:56 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Dear Kallisti:

Please read CAREFULLY what I have posted. I was the first to quit the argument and extend a hand to Wolfgang.

In any case, I am very grateful for the Forum. If you would prefer that I don't post here, please let me know.
Marccampbell
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 11:55 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

kallisti,

my little flower of the Bay, have you been drinking? Is houseboy plying you with drugs?

You slut!
Bunnylebowski
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 11:53 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I wholeheartedly agree, Marc. (about the argument part).
Admin
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 11:52 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

why don't ya'll just go back to thinking about me naked.

I'm done here. deal with it.
Marccampbell
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 11:50 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I love and respect kallisti. Houseboy I avoid like a case of the clap.

I hate to say it, but a good argument would be preferable to most of the inane babble that has been clogging up the forum as of late.
Admin
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 11:49 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

also, and Wolfgang is not winging and complaining. he dropped it. done. all over.

you're the one making the big deal out of it.

respect you generally as I do, you're a fine companion over cocktails, but if a slap on the hand stings so much then stop picking arguments with people and being insulting.
Bunnylebowski
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 11:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Pulling the "censorship" card is not about accusing someone of fascism in my opinion. Admin isn't censoring anyone. She's not going through and deleting your posts. She's asking you to control yourself. I don't know if I like that or not.

For an honest exchange of ideas and feelings to take place, thoughts and emotions must not be watered down, even if they are offensive. I remember cringing at some of the horrible things Don said to Vera, but that gave us a clearer picture of who Don is, and I honestly respect him for being as straight up as he was, even though he could be more vicious than a Pit Bull with AIDS sometimes. That being said, I prefer the Klansman that uses the "N" word to the closet racist who locks his car doors every time he drives through a black part of town. It's easier to identify, and it's much more sincere, even if it is EVIL.

I'm not going to sanitize any of my thoughts or feelings, but I don't intend on targeting anyone for insults either, because I feel that's futile and accomplishes nothing. Of course if I were personally attacked, I would probably fire back.
I would hope that both of you, Dr. O and Wolfgang, continue to say exactly what you think. I think it's much healthier to say FUCK YOU if you feel that way, then to say "have a nice day" while muttering "you piece of shit" under your breath. That being said, it's Admins call. This is just all pointless conjecture.

Also, houseboy brings to mind the idea of Poolboy. A 16 year old tan youngling who cleans the pool and who also fucks the housewife while the husband is at work banging his secretary on his desk.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page