Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Who knows Montreal?

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » The Monkey Hole » Who knows Montreal? « Previous Next »

Pikkle
Posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2002 - 10:02 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

What about the Pocket Rocket???
Wolfgang
Posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2002 - 9:16 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

...And the Rocket is dead.
Wolfgang
Posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2002 - 9:16 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Oups, I got it too late... I`m on the Montreal island. What to do in Montreal depends on your personal taste. To me tuesday nights are pretty boring and I usually just have a glass in front of my computer, still recovering from last weekend...

I`ll email you my phone number just in case you get some time wednesday evening... I`ll be at my place with some friendly bad monkeys, drinking freshly squeezed green fairy...
Pikkle
Posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2002 - 5:45 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Rocket Richard knows Montreal...
Marccampbell
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2002 - 10:34 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Wolfgang knows Montreal
Tristan
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2002 - 10:20 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well, if you seen a young man with long blonde hair muttering to himself in French and consulting a French Vocabulary book, say hello to my friend Dave.

Beyond that, you're on your own. Heheheh
Raschied
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2002 - 9:57 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

All right, I'm flying in to Montreal tommorow evening, staying the night, working all day Wednesday, then getting on a return flight to Sac that night. I have one night to see the city. It's my first visit. Suggestions on what to do in Montreal on a Tuesday night?

You have no idea how hard it was to type that paragraph...Emile sure hits hard!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page