Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

HOPE I DIE BEFORE I GET OLD

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » The Monkey Hole » HOPE I DIE BEFORE I GET OLD « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 05, 2002Raschied25 7-5-02  12:15 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pikkle
Posted on Friday, July 5, 2002 - 5:07 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Actually contin has both immediate and time released versions... I know this because Tyler knows this.
_Blackjack
Posted on Friday, July 5, 2002 - 4:43 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Oxy-contin has the exact same active ingredient as Percocet: oxycodone. It is just a higher-dosage, sustained release formula, which means if you crush the pill and snort it, you get a much higher immediate dosage than you would from the same number of Percocets. Thus, the only circumstance under which Oxycontin is more dangerous or addictive than any of the other narcotic analgesics on the market is when someone deliberately misuses it.
Marccampbell
Posted on Friday, July 5, 2002 - 4:31 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I love painkillers. Thats why I avoid them.
Nolamour
Posted on Friday, July 5, 2002 - 2:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Marc,
I am well aware of the surface affects of Vicodin...my father was a dentist and had easy access to many poppers.

Though, I do not know first hand about the affects of Oxy-Contin, I have only been told and read about it's after affects. When you are out, you will kill your mother for more...that's what I was referring to.
Pikkle
Posted on Friday, July 5, 2002 - 2:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

The acid is the least of your worries in this town...
Traineraz
Posted on Friday, July 5, 2002 - 2:36 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Sure, Head! Thanks!

By the way, did you do the slow-roasting method?

Pikkle - is that from the acid rain?
Pikkle
Posted on Friday, July 5, 2002 - 2:23 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I had a bad trip all right... it's called "Coming home to Detroit." It's the worst kind of acid there is...
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Friday, July 5, 2002 - 2:16 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I still have some left. Shall
I mail a sample to you?
Traineraz
Posted on Friday, July 5, 2002 - 2:14 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

You ATE him, didn't you, Head?
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Friday, July 5, 2002 - 2:10 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Biff don't know his ass
from a wet piece of shoe leather.

But he is a sweet innocent little thing.
Traineraz
Posted on Friday, July 5, 2002 - 2:06 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Just hush and drink your absinthe. It only causes insanity, brain damage, liver damage, and inexplicable ear-cutting.

According to Biff Bardo, its "secondary effects" are much like LSD, so be careful, as you could have a BAD TRIP.
Pikkle
Posted on Friday, July 5, 2002 - 1:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Vicodins don't bring you down actually, taking them alot then going cold turkey, that brings you down... Contin is called "hillbilly crack" by the way. As with all drugs, the effects lesson the more you take them and you always end up chasing... if you do anything in moderation, it's not so bad. MY TWO PENCE, FUCKERS!
Marccampbell
Posted on Friday, July 5, 2002 - 1:08 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

nola,

vicodin/oxy is not remotely like cocaine. Cocaine
gets you wired. Vicodin brings you down. Thats
why vicodin is called "hillbilly heroin".
Nolamour
Posted on Friday, July 5, 2002 - 12:28 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

HA...They don't have to wait 20 years for that. Oxy-Contin is already killing people as it is Highly addictive. Same affects of cocain with a bad "come-down" or detox.

For some reason, it's become a big problem here and I know a couple of people that have just reclused themselves in their homes and don't answer calls or go out because of it.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Friday, July 5, 2002 - 12:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

What?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page