Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

The Flotsom, Jetsam and Effluvium Club

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » The Monkey Hole » The Flotsom, Jetsam and Effluvium Club « Previous Next »

Bryan
Posted on Thursday, June 27, 2002 - 11:18 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Metal Church, ugh! They're from my old neighborhood, good ole' Kent, Wa. couldn't go to a party...ever....anywhere in the area without Metal Church either playing live, or on the cassette deck with every drunk idiot screaming his head off convinced he sounded just like the Rev.
Nolamour
Posted on Thursday, June 27, 2002 - 11:14 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

LOL - Well, I was going to talk about my undue hair loss due to a brokerage firm that I worked for...

But, old 80's Metal bands are just sooo much more fun.

Hmmmm, let see...Venom, Celtic Frost...no no, too heavy...How about Helstar or Metal Church?
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Thursday, June 27, 2002 - 10:29 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I was speaking rhetorically...

But you just go girls!!!
Marccampbell
Posted on Thursday, June 27, 2002 - 10:27 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I much prefer the hard industrial edge of Manchester's EFFLUVIUM CLUB. I saw them on a bill with Joy Division.
Bryan
Posted on Thursday, June 27, 2002 - 10:25 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Saw Flotsam & Jetsam open a show for King Diamond in the Moore Theatre in Seattle, late '88 I think. I was near the back....sitting next to Satan....It was a great show!
Nolamour
Posted on Thursday, June 27, 2002 - 9:09 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

...A crowd of nu metal fans exiting the Disturbed show got a loud, unapologetic introduction to the old school, as Flotsam & Jetsam tore the roof off the Club...
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Thursday, June 27, 2002 - 8:38 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

insert your comments here...

(where my HO's at?
Gotta get some of that BOzak!)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page