Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Return to the Black Lodge

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » The Monkey Hole » Return to the Black Lodge « Previous Next »

Joalco
Posted on Thursday, July 4, 2002 - 7:00 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Many thanks, Heeead (pants, now!)

The Slugmeister's doing much better...

Although he still doesn't have much use of his right arm, which has led me to refer to him repeatedly as the One-Armed DJ.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Wednesday, July 3, 2002 - 10:51 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Only nine more days till the "Lodge Podge"

GODSPEED SLUGGER!!!
Joalco
Posted on Friday, June 28, 2002 - 6:31 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Forgive the gratuitous plug...

For any Texas-area absintheurs, on friday July 12th we will be resurrecting the Black Lodge - an offbeat industrial lounge evening featuring myself and others in DJ sets, and live music, this month Nocturne, a melodic industrial act recently signed to the Underground, Inc. label. The event will be held at the Elysium at 7th & Red River.

Also, my dearest friend and co-DJ, Johnny Slugg, had to be rushed to the emergency room yesterday after having a seizure while on the job. He had a concussion, a laceration to his scalp which had to be stapled shut, a fracture in his collarbone, and a dislocated shoulder. Johnny doesn't have any health insurance, so very soon we'll be throwing a benefit to help offset his medical costs.

Your attendance and / or well wishes are always appreciated.

Be well & stay close to those you love.

Many thanks,

~ jon

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page