Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Punk and hogsmack

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Arts & Other Philosophical Sundries » Punk and hogsmack « Previous Next »

Zman7
Posted on Monday, July 1, 2002 - 7:17 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Cool pics. Yeah, I went to High School with Blaine Cook, lead singer of the Fartz. We rode the bus together for a couple of years. I even had the honor to watch him get held up at knife-point in front of our bus!
Bryan
Posted on Monday, July 1, 2002 - 3:30 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Head, that's beautiful man! That one is hard to come by these days.
Barsnake
Posted on Monday, July 1, 2002 - 2:05 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hell No!
I'm forty twelve and haven't given it up!
HBD2U!
_Blackjack
Posted on Monday, July 1, 2002 - 1:53 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

You kids get off my lawn!
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Monday, July 1, 2002 - 12:49 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

YAY Z!

BOY DO I FEEL OLD!!!

old fartz

waste no post

And not to be taken personally Arty.
Just another song title...

Not our Art
Bryan
Posted on Monday, July 1, 2002 - 11:37 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

We should have planned something, 40 only happens once ya know! Happy B-day Z.....
Artemis
Posted on Monday, July 1, 2002 - 10:45 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

"What's with the fucking bubbles? I'm the prince of fuckng darkness!"
Ozzy, looking at some proposed Welk-style effects for an upcoming tour.

I'm looking at 5-0, and it ain't Hawaii 5-0, either.

All I want to do is sit on the porch.

If ever I get onto just the *right* porch, nobody short of the coroner will get me off. Put a jug of absinthe by my side and that's just icing on the cake.

Speaking of which, happy birthday, my friend.
Zman7
Posted on Monday, July 1, 2002 - 10:32 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well, today I hit the big 4-0. Is it time to give up the punk and hogsmack for Lawrence Welk's champagne hour?
Bryan
Posted on Sunday, June 30, 2002 - 2:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well, being on the wrong side of the continent for the NYGT, I decided to bust out a bottle of Mr.B's brew and head downtown to the Lobo Saloon. Vintage Punk gods The Fartz played with Mi Infecto and Old Man Smithers, what a fantastic evening! After a few trips back out to the car to mix the wonderful green creation so generously given me by Mr.B, the mood was perfect, Mi Infecto ripped a bone grinding set of the most incredible industrial punk grindcore I've been witness to in years, followed by an as always incredible set of politically pissed off old school punk by The Fartz....Old Man's set is fuzzy at best, too much fairy flyin' through my brain, was told they were equally incredible... All in all a great time was had and I was glad to introduce a few new friends to the greatness of absinthe. Now if I can just get the edge off of this damn hangover I will be a very happy individual!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page