Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Isuisse/ifrance owns up

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Archive Thru July 2002 » Isuisse/ifrance owns up « Previous Next »

Perruche_Verte
Posted on Tuesday, July 9, 2002 - 10:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Other weird news from the absinthe wars:

If you visit Kyle Bairnsfather's website
(http://www.sebor-absinth.com/) you will notice that one of the authorized retailers of the "real" Sebor Absinth is now... Logan Distribution, Inc., of Albany, NY!

That's right, them, of the $200 "Logan Fils" and the $150 La Bleue.
2loucheltrec
Posted on Saturday, July 6, 2002 - 9:32 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

the email i had originally got from fabien, he had three sizes of boxes 1,3 & 6 bottles. 1 bottle was 140 , three bottles were 390 , 6 bottles you buy 5 and number 6 is free. bunny is right about their products being really good but they are really overpriced too but after tasting un emile 68 (ian's) they are second rate.
markus - you will have an order coming from me in the near future...
Mclion
Posted on Saturday, July 6, 2002 - 8:35 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

$200 for a leaking bottle of whatever???

This is completely ripp-off. Anybody stupid enaugh to pay this price should do so and be happy...

Unbelievable to me, really!
Bunnylebowski
Posted on Thursday, July 4, 2002 - 7:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

lil bow wow

$85 for 70cl Emile, on par with the best LBs (according to Ted) that will arrive in 4 days or less.

$200 for 1 litre (negotiable to $150 for repeat customers) in a clear bottle with screw cap that leaks if you screw it on too tight, which will arrive in 1 1/2 to 2 weeks.

Bettys/Fabiens product tastes really good.. Anybody here raise their hand who thinks it tastes $115 better than Ians.
Pikkle
Posted on Thursday, July 4, 2002 - 3:50 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

wow
2loucheltrec
Posted on Thursday, July 4, 2002 - 3:13 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

i was looking to buy more absinthe since i didn't spend all the money i took to nyc gt and decided that i'd be brave since no one since marc-c a couple years or more ago have ordered from isuisse. i had emailed them in the past and received a very informative email so i knew when i had the extra money i would try their stuff. now low and behold, i return to there web site and who's name do i see? let's just say that they no longer accept orders from the usa, all orders from the usa should be sent to their reseller in the usa, betina elixirs.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page