Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Archive through July 10, 2002

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » The Monkey Hole » Cheap source for La Bleue! » Archive through July 10, 2002 « Previous Next »

Baz
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 - 9:38 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

can I at least finish restoring my barracuda and my two '37 chevy's?
Perruche_Verte
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 - 9:34 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Or never use anything made with steel, ever again... (good luck)
Baz
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 - 9:32 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

makes me want to lay down in a warm bath, listening to my favorite cd, and quitly slit my wrists...
Barsnake
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 - 8:46 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

God - Pikkle.
Yours was that last post I read this morning before starting my day - now I'm depressed.
Chevalier
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 - 7:07 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Godspeed, Mike.
Pikkle
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 - 2:46 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

The pikkle is on midnight shift, and this is the resulting boredom driven drivel...
The mill is down this week, in pieces, the result of the usual six months of poor planning and a generator change out that's gonna take twice as long and cost three times as much. It doesn't matter as long as the kick backs make into the right IN boxes. Me, I get nothing but dead time and maybe a few minutes of sleep in a chair that's missing an arm.
Last week one of my guys, Mike, almost got his head sliced off, the result of an errant piece of steel the size of your garage door not going where it was supposed to and a friendly greeting from a passerby at just the wrong second. I'm not sure the normal diameter of the jugular vein but it was said his was cut 2mm deep. Blood everywhere, everywhere but in his body. Now his left arm doesn't work. 28 years of loyal service and it comes down to a couple of misplaced seconds. He was planning on going to Spain with the wife in September but it looks now more like it'll be rehab on Miller road for Christmas. Oh how the managers were all scrambling to assess the blame, make sure the blood gets cleaned up before OSHA arrives and figure out which vendor is buying lunch on what day. Have a nice vacation Mike.
Bill, the foreman in the next section over, it's his birthday today. The crew got him a cake and some sandwiches to celebrate. His boss called him up at home yesterday to chew ass about a newly installed railing that was damaged the previous day(no less than 7 "what the fuck's?" and 3 "motherfuckers".) The boss wanted a complete investigation, green sheet stuff, private interviews, somebodies ass. Nothing about how the mill ran, if there were any injuries, if there were any maintenance concerns... no this railing, that was the priority, that was all there was left in the world. Everyone has thier own agenda. This could have something to do with the fact that this man, Bill's boss, was the CEO's nephew-in-law. I tell Bill to write on his report that the railing had not been properly painted (safety yellow) therefore could not have been sufficiently visable and that this had fascilitated it's untimely demise. In this world, you have to have a quick finger because everybody has an angle. It's a job requirement. Bill tells me I'm the man and I say never to tell me that again. You don't want to be the man in a place like this, just a man.
Nolamour
Posted on Tuesday, July 9, 2002 - 8:08 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

...Then along came Jed who was shootin up some food, and up from the ground came a red head nude... Nude, that is...No Clothes on...

...Well, the first thing you know ole Jeds in bed... (you take it from there)

Ellie Mae was hot!
Pikkle
Posted on Tuesday, July 9, 2002 - 5:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

NO... no it doesn't... it doesn't sound like anything good... now stop, okay? Just stop.
Nolamour
Posted on Tuesday, July 9, 2002 - 2:47 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

No matter where it starts, somehow nudity comes along and REARS it's lovely HEAD!

Blue BALLS and NAKED Pikkles...Sounds like a good Album name for Ween or something.
Traineraz
Posted on Tuesday, July 9, 2002 - 2:19 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Uh oh, now I'm thinking of Pikkle naked with blue balls . . .

. . . and naked Kallisti is watching and laughing as a million spiders at a million computers type the world's greatest joke!
Pikkle
Posted on Tuesday, July 9, 2002 - 12:43 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

yes... yes... uh-huh... oh yes...
Baz
Posted on Tuesday, July 9, 2002 - 12:37 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

ugh!

Now I'm thinking of pikkle naked!
Pikkle
Posted on Tuesday, July 9, 2002 - 12:23 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yes!!!! Pikkle are nude imbeciles! You've got it... now sing along!
Baz
Posted on Tuesday, July 9, 2002 - 12:19 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

pikkle are naked fools?
Pikkle
Posted on Tuesday, July 9, 2002 - 11:25 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

that's plural... I want to be thought of as unclothed plural... okay?
Barsnake
Posted on Tuesday, July 9, 2002 - 11:22 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Pikkle - we do think of you as a naked fool...
Admin
Posted on Tuesday, July 9, 2002 - 11:03 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

damn damn damn!!!
Pikkle
Posted on Tuesday, July 9, 2002 - 11:03 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

No, you're all suppposed to think of me as naked fools, I started this inane topic! Keep it coming with the corny jokes at least... ooh ego, you go ego... you GO!!!
Baz
Posted on Tuesday, July 9, 2002 - 10:47 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'm thinking of you naked...
Admin
Posted on Tuesday, July 9, 2002 - 10:37 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

cuz the spider on your back learned how to type?

mavis beacon strikes again!
Baz
Posted on Tuesday, July 9, 2002 - 9:39 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Why was my post changed?
Chevalier
Posted on Tuesday, July 9, 2002 - 8:01 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Has anyone told Betina about this? And has Ted reviewed these balls for the forum's Buyer's Guide?
Baz
Posted on Tuesday, July 9, 2002 - 6:15 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Are jokes allowed under this topic?

yes
Greenmeanie
Posted on Tuesday, July 9, 2002 - 3:44 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Get 2 and you'll really have blue balls!
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, July 8, 2002 - 11:24 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

http://www.playaboule.com/cgi-bin/ams/shopzone30.cgi/st_prod.html?p_prodid=55&p_catid=19&sid=A1X72M0WMK6CAzz-46102222683.5f

WOW!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page