Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

NYC GT II...

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » NYC GT II... « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 21, 2002Louched_Liver25 7-21-02  4:40 am
Archive through July 28, 2002Head_Prosthesis25 7-28-02  10:11 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Mr_Rabid
Posted on Tuesday, September 3, 2002 - 9:25 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Y and I may be able to come up with an additional 5 attendees and a location in Beautiful, Historical Pottsville if y'all don't want to postpone.

Let us know and we getting on it right away, you betcha.
Scoobydoo
Posted on Tuesday, September 3, 2002 - 5:52 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yea yea!!

Count scoobs in!
Louched_Liver
Posted on Saturday, August 24, 2002 - 9:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Nope. Lack of interested partiers, plus buying new digs (where I may or may not be living at the annointed/appointed time) has me puttin' the quash to it.
I will, and I mean will, be having a gig when things on the 10-20 front are straightened out.
2loucheltrec
Posted on Saturday, August 24, 2002 - 8:27 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

times creepin' closer, you still up for this shindig in da' country at chateau LL, liver man?
Pikkle
Posted on Saturday, August 3, 2002 - 3:10 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Very snooty British *yawn*
Lordhobgoblin
Posted on Saturday, August 3, 2002 - 1:47 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

But you have the added aggro of having to smear them with high factor sun block if you let them go outdoors (and if you keep them indoors you'll have to give them vitamin D supplements to make up for the loss of natural vitamin D gained from exposure to the sun). Pale skinned animals are prone to skin cancer and without fur to block the sun's rays they'll get frazzled. I should fucking know, my bald head lets the sun burn my pale scalp (even in England) and it ain't fucking funny.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Friday, August 2, 2002 - 6:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Oh c'mon Pikkle... It's so darned CUTE though!

In a sickly twisted DNA sorta way.
Pikkle
Posted on Friday, August 2, 2002 - 6:02 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

fucking yawn
_Blackjack
Posted on Friday, August 2, 2002 - 5:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

SKINNY PIGS!

pig
Chevalier
Posted on Friday, August 2, 2002 - 1:49 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

It's so tempting to replace the word "cats" with "pussies". But that would be dirty, wouldn't it?
Artemis
Posted on Friday, August 2, 2002 - 1:46 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

> no cat would stand for such humiliation

We have five cats, one longhair and four shorthairs, and we shave them all. They like it. Less fur in the house for us, cooler cats for them. As an added bonus for us, they feel like velvet when we rub them. As an added bonus for them, they get a lot more massages as a result (no reluctance to touch them for fear of setting off a fur cloud). They like the way we like the way they feel. As for the way they look as shaved cats, it takes some getting used to on our part, but being cats, they don't give a shit about that. A good deal for everybody concerned.
Rimbaud
Posted on Friday, August 2, 2002 - 1:02 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'm afraid of poodles shaving me in the country.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 12:31 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Torty,
You lived Baby, you ain't too old.
Tortainglese
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2002 - 11:06 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I actually saw a shaved poodle just yesterday. Poor dog looked embarressed-had lost all connection to his inner canine, was reduced to a mere walking decoration. no cat would stand for such humiliation.

went out drinking with my opera buddies last night. Got home at 8am. Feeling poorly today. Too old for such stuff.
Pikkle
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2002 - 12:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

As I was leaving several weeks ago, they were building a giant capsule around Manhatten... so maybe they just can't get out!
Louched_Liver
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2002 - 12:33 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Mebbe they are afraid of the country life.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page