Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

The Time Has Come

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » The Monkey Hole » The Time Has Come « Previous Next »

Louched_Liver
Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2002 - 7:05 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, you 2!!!
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2002 - 6:52 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

LIPS! Dear Lord!?!?!? I HAVE LIPS!!!

Well... what's left of them.
Admin
Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2002 - 11:45 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

mmmm. cherry pie, humptastic!!!

I'm baaack!
Pikkle
Posted on Sunday, July 21, 2002 - 3:30 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

No it's not... at least you don't go to prison for merely fantasizing...
Artemis
Posted on Sunday, July 21, 2002 - 10:01 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

"I wouldn't put much value in artemis' sexual fantasies."

I don't need fantasies, the actual sex is better than most people can fantasize anyway. As for the gossip; its value is exactly what you all paid to hear it.
Pikkle
Posted on Sunday, July 21, 2002 - 5:37 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I can vouch for his abilities...
Louched_Liver
Posted on Sunday, July 21, 2002 - 4:23 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

BJ,
I'm sure Head would let you kiss him if you asked nice.
Marccampbell
Posted on Sunday, July 21, 2002 - 1:56 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

black,

you made me laugh. thanks.
_Blackjack
Posted on Sunday, July 21, 2002 - 1:54 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

[shudder]
Marccampbell
Posted on Sunday, July 21, 2002 - 1:51 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

black,

I wouldn't put much value in artemis' sexual fantasies.
_Blackjack
Posted on Sunday, July 21, 2002 - 1:18 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Quote:

Head and Kallisti, up in a tree, KAY-EYE-ESS-ESS-EYE-IN-GEE!!

I am horribly jealous...
Traineraz
Posted on Saturday, July 20, 2002 - 2:10 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, Pikkle, you know you want to give Kallisti Head . . . wait, that didn't come out right . . . I meant . . . um . . . Where was I? Darned Skelaxin must be playing tricks.
Artemis
Posted on Saturday, July 20, 2002 - 7:33 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Cheap gossip indeed. I was just teasing H&K - they do like each other, and I understand they decided to indulge in some mutual interests at the intersection of much-deserved vacations, that's all. Wouldn't want to make too much of it, but they're nice people and deserve other nice people, so it's all good.

Apologies for my fractured Frenglish, I meant "crapauds", not "crapeaus", etc. It was good to hear the bullfrog last night; I thought the drought had killed him.

Wolfgang, I know how it is. I've been to beer festivals with 100s of beers, and even sat down to absinthe tastings with more than a dozen. After eight drinks or so, taking notes is pointless and it's easy to forget what anything tasted like.

Emile is a clean, simple example of a basic Pontarlier recipe executed without faults (i.e. no burnt aromas, no tails). It's predominant flavor is wormwood. No star anise.

Pikkle, you can have your room back.
Wolfgang
Posted on Friday, July 19, 2002 - 11:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Naaa!! Pikkle give that remote !!!
Pikkle
Posted on Friday, July 19, 2002 - 10:51 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah... Head's mine... mine all mine!!!!!
Marccampbell
Posted on Friday, July 19, 2002 - 10:49 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

don't believe the rumors. Cheap gossip.
Wolfgang
Posted on Friday, July 19, 2002 - 10:47 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Head and Kal !!! Haha talk about a lovely gossip ! So she did find that remote controle for the mechanical head ?

Anyway, I raise my absenta di grappa glass to them.

PS
Neph. and I had more than ''cinq'' glass when we tasted Emile... as I said, it was not a serious review and I`ll need to taste it again to be sure.
Pikkle
Posted on Friday, July 19, 2002 - 8:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

This is my room...
Artemis
Posted on Friday, July 19, 2002 - 7:59 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

And there isn't a trace of anything like star anise in the Emile. It's obviously a straight-up rendition of a traditional Pontarlier recipe; which is to say, sans badiane.
Artemis
Posted on Friday, July 19, 2002 - 7:53 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

The Walrus said, to talk of many things:

Of schmoos and shits and squealing hacks ...

Under the influence of Une Emile (well, cinque Emile, anyway):

English Tart and Pikkle; please get a room. A chat room will do. They spray cold water on dogs for less.

It's a monumental weekend: Kallisti and Head Prosthesis face to face. Or maybe even closer. Maybe the Zman will even grill burgers for them. Then they're off to investigate the scene of the crimes: Twin Peaks or even Northern Exposure.
Head and Kallisti, up in a tree, KAY-EYE-ESS-ESS-EYE-IN-GEE!! Wishing them both double happiness.

Tres-sad, the latest episode of babes in frogland. Here I am, slaving over the translation of the Cusenier saga - much glorification of the etablissement at Ornans, and even as I revel in the moldy glory days, they are turning it into Condos. Too disgusting to contemplate.

Otherwise, the bullfrogs are preaching the gospel according to the crapeaus out in Gooseberry Creek, the lightning bugs are lighting the way to the promised land and the cicadas (wing-wings in Cajun lingo) are singing the funeral mass of summer in middle America.

Now I'm going to have a glass of Port.

Good Night.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page