Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

The Big Easy

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » The Monkey Hole » The Big Easy « Previous Next »

Pikkle
Posted on Thursday, August 1, 2002 - 6:49 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I don't quite remember now... I'm sure it's all irrelevant... like cheese.
Traineraz
Posted on Thursday, August 1, 2002 - 5:57 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for noticing the ampleness, Pikkle . . . oh, you were talking to Tink, weren't you?
Pikkle
Posted on Thursday, August 1, 2002 - 2:46 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

You should see the doctor about that ample swelling...
Traineraz
Posted on Thursday, August 1, 2002 - 11:54 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

[Fanning self vigorously] . . . I do believe I've got the vapors . . .
Tinkerbell
Posted on Thursday, August 1, 2002 - 11:08 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

No, I think you guys just wanted me to talk dirty to you.
.....as the leggy southern belle rolled down her window, the inspector could see a drop of sweat roll down her neck and inbetween the ample swell of her breasts. Her legs were tanned and lean as she shifted them for a better view. "I do declare, sir! Are you going to waive that 3$ late fee for little ol' me? Why, thank you, ever so!"

Ha! Ha! Haaaaaaaaaa!
Pikkle
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2002 - 2:39 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

That's a thing I do on most nights...
Traineraz
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2002 - 2:34 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

That's a relief, I was picturing Attack of the Fifty-Foot Tinkerbell!
Tinkerbell
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2002 - 10:03 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

The bastard actually leaned into the stearing wheel and peeked under his arm as he was scraping off the old sticker. I was still sitting in the car. Who knows, maybe he was just checking out my legs! They are pretty long.
Nolamour
Posted on Tuesday, July 30, 2002 - 11:14 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Shifty little bastards...

...and I thought Nike came up with the Mirror Jordan shoes idea.

The Voyeur Brake Tag station was SHUT DOWN pending investigation. You GO, Ray!
Perruche_Verte
Posted on Tuesday, July 30, 2002 - 11:00 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Very short skirt?

Think Sharon Stone...
Traineraz
Posted on Tuesday, July 30, 2002 - 12:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Quote:

the inspector waived the 3$ late fee, but only after I caught him trying to look up my skirt when I opened the door.

I'm trying to picture this . . .

Is Tink very tall? Is Inspector a midget? Does one enter the door and walk down steps or over a mirror?

<-- Horribly confuzzled about how Inspector could see up Tink's skirt!
Nolamour
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2002 - 5:07 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

A buddy of mine lives right across Canal Street from the old home. He was interviewed by the media for information, but he didn't give anything more than: "there were some fine women living in there"

Who knows...it could be in the R. McDonald house! LOL

Hell, I'm sure it was better than the Tokyo Spa!
Tinkerbell
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2002 - 4:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

And how do YOU know it's in another Mid-City home?

Do you need a tickle, Pikkle? If so, I'm sure Nolamour would be happy to give you the address!!!!!! He! He!
Pikkle
Posted on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 3:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Can I look up your skirt for 3 bucks Tink?
Nolamour
Posted on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 11:42 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

HA!
In my opinion, Morial is one of the worst mayors this city has had. His concern was only selfish...Which proves insecurity. Many of the individuals questioned stated that Morial had his hand in the cookie jar and did nothing about the problems that concerned citizens brought to him. Nagin is still questioning Morial, but states he is not to blame. Whatever...It's Easy to figure out.

Well, as far as the bordello...I think that was a stumble. There is much more to worry about than that. Who cares if some poor bastards need a little lovin. Yes, I am sure there are some high ranking individuals on that list. Remember, it's the oldest profession and they are still in operation...even if it is in another Mid City home.
Tinkerbell
Posted on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 10:26 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Brad Nagin, one of Ray Nagin's relatives, was one of the first to be arrested. I don't think Ray is fooling around. I wonder, why didn't Morial do anthing about this when he was mayor? I know there were plenty of whistle-blowers. I received a brake tag about a month ago, and the inspector waived the 3$ late fee, but only after I caught him trying to look up my skirt when I opened the door. It's difficult to monitor what these people do (cab drivers included) and how much money they take in. 86 arrests...was it all worth it? What about the 250+ men associated with that bordello on Canal St.? The prostitutes were all arrested, but not the johns? Some were high-ranking officials from what I here. All their names have been kept confidential. I wouldn't be surprised if ol' Harry Lee had a poke in there! Ha! Imagine the debauchery!
Nolamour
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 10:03 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

The new mayor is doing some "Cleaning" here in the city. Some top level corruption. 86 arrests.
Marc
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 8:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

what bust?
Nolamour
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 5:51 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Ted, Tinkerbell, and/or anyone else living in NOLA. What do you think about the big bust today? Do you think this is the beginning of the New, New Orleans? What are your views about Nagin?

I, for one, am ready to pull out the umbrella and do the second line down Bourbon Street. This was a long time coming. Although, I know this is just a grain of sand in the proverbial beach.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page