Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Archive through July 22, 2002

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Emile » Archive through July 22, 2002 « Previous Next »

Pikkle
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 9:36 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I noticed the exact same thing Z... thought perhaps I'd been hypersensitised due to frequent brand switching or that I'd had my hand in my ass just prior to raising the bottle to my mouth but alas, no matter what time of day or night my Emile still reeks of eel...
Luger
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 9:33 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"Congratulations on a job well done"

I bow my head to acknowledge that you are superior to me in this large (?) area. Such attention to details gained by years of experience shows you have a field where you really excell. Me myself realize I am too far behind you to ever be able to catch up with you, therefore I will have to find other paths to explore.
Thank you for sharing your deep penetratinhg knowledge with us.
Giovannigray
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 8:25 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

My guess would be using the bidet water to create the louche.
Zman7
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 8:00 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hmmm...
My Emile 68 is even fainter in color than the pic Artemis posted. It tastes OK, but mine, for some unfathomable reason, has a slight "fish" odor to it. I had two guests this weekend, who regularly tipple the green, who also took a whiff and noticed the same thing. Weird? Any ideas on what's causing the fishy smell?
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 4:11 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

OK, so you have never inserted a suppository before.

But you are desperate enough now that you have come this far !

First, you have to realize that the anal / rectal area is just another part of your body. (I would hope you agree). Get comfortable with it.
Relax, and follow these instructions:
You are likely already very sore and might be very apprehensive about creating more pain when you insert one of these things. Understand there will be some discomfort but it is minor and will only last a few seconds. You will not harm yourself.

Take a shower or use a bidet if you have one or soak in a tub of cool absinthe to clean the anal surface (and external hemorrhoids). Sitting in a very warm tub of water for a while will help relax the anal sphincter muscles and make suppository insertion easier. You might also apply a topical lubricant (like Vaseline, etc.) to the surface to make insertion easier.

The suppository will likely have a waxy consistency . Rub it with your fingers to make it smoother, and to warm up the surface.

Hold the suppository and insert the tip into the anal opening. This may be a little difficult to find at first, especially if there are external hemorrhoids there. But you will eventually feel the suppository begin to slip into the opening.
Now just gradually push, keep pushing (it may be further than you imagine) and at some point the suppository will be PULLED IN to the rectum by the anal sphincter.
Do not be surprised if the suppository POPS BACK OUT ! You simply have not inserted it far enough.

Congratulations on a job well done .
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 4:00 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hmm... I merely suggested a method by which one could quickly and efficiently consume a quantity of absinthe... something to be said about the effectiveness of suppositories... but a real junkie would know that by now, wouldn't he? Don't let the FAQ hit you in the ass...
Luger
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 12:53 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I love you Artie!

Gotta sleep now!

( As I am a junkie since ten years old, I will try to find me some good mushrooms, but since summer's dry there are few to find, life is hard,,,,,)
2loucheltrec
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 12:45 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

mmmm,mmmm good
mmmm,mmmm good
un emile is mmmm,mmmm good

(thank you, ian, mine arrived friday)
Traineraz
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 12:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Then you also read about "will absinthe make me high?" etc.

Thujone is present in large quantity in sage, tansy, tarragon, and white cedar (Thuja occidentalis, the source of its name). If all you want is a high-thujone cocktail, soak all of those in Everclear for a few weeks. It will cost you a heck of a lot less than absinthe.
Artemis
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 12:41 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

> Luger - Read the FAQ before posting silly
> questions! That's why it's THERE.

Do you have any idea whom you're addressing? Luger could *write* a FAQ at least that good. His post was to say the least, sarcastic. He's not a dope head.

> NOBODY is as creative as Pikkle.

I think Luger had altogether another type of creativity in mind.

> He's a dilly of a writer.

He must be doing it in some other forum. I haven't seen any evidence of it here. Luger, on the other hand, is not only a masterful writer, but a hell of a fisherman. He sure hooked you right down to the gonads.
Luger
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 12:28 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"Read the FAQ"

I did, it says:

" 1. Anyone baiting or insulting other forum members in a violent or vitriolic manner will have their account revoked for 1 week"

I also read:

"directly up your ass"

Very creative,,,,,
Traineraz
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 12:26 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

=oO PUN?! I would NEVER!

Oh, wait, I would.
Marc
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 12:24 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

trainer,

was that pun intentional? "dilly". pikkle.
Traineraz
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 12:19 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Luger - Read the FAQ before posting silly questions! That's why it's THERE.

Wanna get high? Try heroin, pot, E, coke, etc.

. . . and NOBODY is as creative as Pikkle. He's a dilly of a writer.
Luger
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 12:04 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"Well, just uncork a bottle"

Hey, I have no time for that philosophic cultural crap, I just want to get high, and maybe even as creative as you are. How do I proceed?
Artemis
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 8:43 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Peter, did you get my email within the last week about the Emile?
Petermarc
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 7:23 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

luger...e-mail me...
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 5:42 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well, just uncork a bottle of Francois Guy, pour the contents into a tub and proceed to insert now empty bottle directly up your ass... the tub of absinthe will soothe any unusual burning sensations you'll have should you withdraw too quickly. Repeat.
Artist
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 3:27 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

bzzzzz
Luger
Posted on Sunday, July 21, 2002 - 10:17 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

What else is Absinthe good for???
Pikkle
Posted on Sunday, July 21, 2002 - 9:28 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, because as we all know, the thujone content is the most important factor in a good absinthe...
Luger
Posted on Sunday, July 21, 2002 - 9:17 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

What about the Thujone content then???
Artemis
Posted on Sunday, July 21, 2002 - 3:58 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

No flies buzzing around my ass in this thread.

Yet.
Artemis
Posted on Sunday, July 21, 2002 - 3:57 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

It's exactly what you get if you follow an old, traditional Pontarlier recipe as documented by Duplais, and other period writers and don't make any mistakes.

I would be surprised if there is anything in it but wormwood, anise, and fennel. It's colored,
probably, with petite wormwood and melissa, and very faintly at that.

It does not turn white; it "presents the colors of the opal", which is also traditional.

It's bitter enough to benefit from a little sugar.

It's not the flashiest absinthe I've had, nor the oiliest, nor the creamiest, or most fragrant, but it's a good product, better made and more authentic than any commercial product I've had previously.
Artemis
Posted on Sunday, July 21, 2002 - 3:55 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Emile

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page