Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

The most god awful absinthe you've ev...

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » The most god awful absinthe you've ever tasted. « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 25, 2002Wolfgang25 7-25-02  5:24 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Nascentvirion
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 7:33 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hmmmm I wonder what Dedo tastes like ??
Albertcamus
Posted on Thursday, August 8, 2002 - 1:21 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

so far, I didnt like Logan's 100,Mari Mayans,and Serpis. I thought Tabu 73 was good, but then again that stuff really made me feel good.
Chevalier
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 6:35 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Good buddy Ben has tried Tabu, thought it awful. I have to admit I've not tried it; in Ben I trust.
Perruche_Verte
Posted on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 4:18 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Awful? Have you tried it? Heiko, currently MIA (where are you, Heiko?) seemed to think the regular strength variety was better than Deva, at least.
Chevalier
Posted on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 9:23 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

And now the awful absinthe TABU comes in a version called TABU RED.

my picture
Traineraz
Posted on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 12:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Nascent -

Yes, I'm assuming it was a bad bottle. Cristina at SC assumed the same, and told me she'd send a free bottle of Serpis with my next order.
Pikkle
Posted on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 10:27 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I've tasted much worse than Manguin... it just reminded me of some Christmas style drink more than anything...
Simon
Posted on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 6:19 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Anything Chech along with those lemon pledge spanish numbers> Oh and Manguin!! These are poisons!! Stay away! Oughh!**!$
Cheri
Posted on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 6:09 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

The nastiest I've had is the Sebor Strong. It was also the first taste of "absinthe" that I had and afterwards was wondering just what the heck was so alluring about the stuff. BLECH. However, after finding and reading this forum, I decided to try again and ordered bottles of NS55 and Deva50. I was then hooked.

Right now the second nastiest stuff I feel I've tasted is Mari Mayans. I don't like Serpis, but can't really say it's horrible. You just need to have the taste for it and the taste for crushed beetles.. Kuber to me is nasty right now. I just can't drink it.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page