Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Kallisti, this time they've stolen on...

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Absinthe & Collectibles Archive thru January 2003 » Kallisti, this time they've stolen one of your original drawings « Previous Next »

Mclion
Posted on Tuesday, August 6, 2002 - 12:18 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

And one more did: www.hotshot-company.de

No comments needed....

Markus
Traineraz
Posted on Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 2:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Does the website talk about the horrible side effects of absinthe? That capital A is having some violent convulsions . . .

Kall, when are you starting your line of goth greeting cards? Maybe the company could be called "Hellmurk."
Nolamour
Posted on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 2:37 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Kallisti,

Check your in box.
Admin
Posted on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 1:36 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

please send. I've been meaning to java proof the images forever. just lazy. it's my fault after all this time.

and I'm tired of chasing dumb image stealing fools. as long as they ain't makin' a million, I hardly care anymore.

after emailing 100 of these people, you'd understand.
Nolamour
Posted on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 1:19 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hey,
I have some java scripts that can help these problems...They don't prevent 100% theft, but it baffles many. Let me know Kallie.

Or maybe you are suing the CRAP out of these individuals for copyright infringement and you don't mind.
Mr_Rabid
Posted on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 1:19 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

And... and the background music. For that alone, let them be damned.

The web is full of blackguards and scallywags.

We need an international legbreaker for this sort of thing.
_Blackjack
Posted on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 12:02 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

OK, now that's just wrong.
Chevalier
Posted on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 8:20 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

A German website selling absinthe. They're using your drawing of the sad Green Fairy and her glass.

http://www.alandia.de/historie/historie.htm

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page