Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » The Monkey Hole » YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!! « Previous Next »

Traineraz
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2002 - 2:23 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Pat -

Perhaps you should become an online member at Guideposts, and post your edited version in their lovely forum.

You've shown us that Frieda is a TRUE DEMON SLUT!!
Pataphysician
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2002 - 2:13 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hand me that Bible, son -- I'll show ya the good parts.
Traineraz
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2002 - 2:12 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

SEE? That's JUST WHAT I MEANT!
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2002 - 8:39 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

My poppa is dee funniest!
Admin
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2002 - 8:28 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

aaaaaaaghhh!

it hurts to laugh this hard so early in the morning.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaggghhh!!!!
Pataphysician
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2002 - 8:05 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

"Trapped In A Double-Wide", that's pretty good writing, but with some proper editing it can be even better:

Friday night. My husband gone. “What are we going to do, boy?” He sat down, looking at me like I should know the answer. I felt the urge. How could I last another minute? I pushed the door shut behind us to keep the hall carpet dry. His paw shot through the two-inch crack. "Good boy," I said as I lathered Brutus up. Grabbing the knob in both hands, I tugged and tugged. I pulled again, harder. Then he shook himself, spattering over the entire room. Brutus backed into one corner and wet the floor for the first time. I saw a huge wooden paddle. Kramer crept out of his hiding place and took a playful swat at Brutus. Brutus and I kept bumping into each other. Brutus' whole rear end wagged. I completely let go. I felt my whole body, my whole being, let go. I screamed until I was hoarse. I toweled Brutus off and blotted my slacks where they had gotten wet. For the rest of the day, I kept thinking of that blessed abundance. Strangely enough, it satisfied my hunger.
Traineraz
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2002 - 12:14 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

At first, I thought you were going on about the yayayayayayaya sisterhood or some such nonsense . . . then I read that gripping tale of terror!

Sounds like someone needs to take lines from faith-oriented magazines and work them into a nice erotic story.

Hmmm . . . Laid in a Double-Wide?
Pikkle
Posted on Tuesday, July 30, 2002 - 10:43 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

She of all people should have been on that cover a long time ago...
Admin
Posted on Tuesday, July 30, 2002 - 7:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Quote:

"Good boy," I said as I lathered Brutus up.

well, *my* life is certainly complete.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Tuesday, July 30, 2002 - 7:02 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I can masturbate without fear of
going to HELL now!

Whackmasters Guide to Immortality

Trapped in a Double-wide

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page