Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Archive through July 31, 2002

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » The Monkey Hole » A Cornhusker heads East... » Archive through July 31, 2002 « Previous Next »

Louched_Liver
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2002 - 1:18 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Times Square! Anything for a $$.
Pantie Jockey.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2002 - 1:16 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Dat be Sicboy in Times Square.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2002 - 1:13 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Boy in the hood.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2002 - 1:08 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Ah, the Eye Opener! I had 3, I think. Lil Samuel only had 1-1 and 1/2 or so. Hence the drowsies. Admittedly, the NS version is a bit, shall we say "spicy". W/La Fee, it's mo' smootha. About all La Fee is good for, except the fast delivery.
We hit the bus full of anticipation. Gotham awaited us. And less than an hour and 45 minutes later w/emerged into the maw of The City. Sambo's jaw drew slack, his eyes wide.
We popped off the bus into the dark, sooty, hot hubbub of the Port Authority bus terminal, then headed out the 9th St. end to the sun, air and action. 1st stop-Rudy's of course. To take the edge off the day. We step to the bar, and the grizzled tap puller plops down $8 in front of me.
-What's this? Reverse cover charge today?
-Oh! Wrong guy!
Beers were drunk and off we scampered.
Sicboy13
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2002 - 6:43 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

WHEN IN ALLEY, DO AS MS. MCBEAL DOES.

The bus was bigger than the airplane I rode out here on. The eye opener was working backwards. I drifted off to the hum of the grand bus; wrapped in a blanket of absinthe and sleep, we rolled toward the City. My eyes struggled to stay "opened". We rolled towards the city that before this, existed only in movies for me, and of course, on the news.
The Lincoln Tunnel is huge. It is loud and it is dark. I felt as though I had taken a submarine instead of a bus. The rattling of the shut-off t.v.'s hanging from the ceiling of the bus brought me back to reality, somewhat.
Two jockeys at the Port Authority. One a guide, and one midwest jockey thinking of nothing but a hot dog with everything on it. A Hot Dwog. Fuhgetaboutit......
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2002 - 3:37 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I couldn't hang with the Big Dog and
his favorite morning muse. The NS EYE
OPENER was a tad blasphemous for lil
ole me. I take it black. The blacker
the bitter. Like Jockey Jockey from
cellblock stance I like my mudd black
and undiluted.

Just call me "old fashioned".
Sicboy13
Posted on Tuesday, July 30, 2002 - 2:13 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I HAVE FOUND A NEW LAND! ALAS! COMPLETE WITH A NEW RUNNIN CREW!

After the day of flight, the need for drink was quite apparent. The ole LL decided to show off his little town by droppin up by the wonderfully quaint Raubsville Tavern. Tucked nicely on the banks of the Deleware, where me and the Louche broke the already thin ice with a coupla pitchers of Yueng-Ling. We sat and verbalized all of the conversations, posts, emails from months before, this time with a little more comfortable backdrop.
This was the calm before the storm......
9:00 am Monday morning, my 25th birthday......Day begins with a patented louchey original--an Eye Opener. Alot of Absinthe mixed with alot of good coffee....to be continued.......
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 8:02 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Me broke!
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 7:18 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Oh... me full... oh... ohhhh...
Louched_Liver
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 5:58 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Save me a seat.
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 5:43 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

TOM YUM!!!
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 5:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

THAI ICE TEA!!!
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 5:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I GO SIAM SQUARE!
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 5:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'M HUNGRY!!!!!!!
Louched_Liver
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 5:18 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

If not there, then Area 51.
I still see some of Jockey Jockey brethren about. I always want to stop and liberate them. Have my own home for foundling old school jockeys.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 5:12 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

He's was a creepy X-file Jockey though.
That Jockey all but eradicated Jockey Jockey's
kind.

Perhaps they're all in a storage room in the
bottom of the Pentagon?
Louched_Liver
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 5:10 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

He's still lookin' to kick the shit outtah the lil' wussyassed jockey you sent the picture of.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 5:09 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Soft and lead based.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 5:07 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

He's got that Melonoma too but
his skin is so soft.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 5:04 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

He does a mean Ali shuffle too if you do enough of the right stuff. He's actually quite spry for his age. And despite the fact he's made out of concrete.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 5:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

He has a way of makin' you still feel like a man when he takes your manhood away.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 4:51 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

HEeheeheheee... I remember when JJ got me
that way.

It was a balmy starry Allentown night,
I was looking over the rail at Forrest Hump
when I heard a female's voice...

"The temperature is 76°F
the time is 1:22am."

I felt a cold, hard, hand on my thigh.

"Gulp"

I wasn't ready, but it was ok.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 4:43 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Rats were indifferent, probably mourning the recent death of their beloved brother.
Asta the Blasta liked him mucho, as he would take her to the park for walkies.
After the smooch, Jockey Jockey became aroused and took him forcefully from behind after stunning him w/his lamp.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 4:32 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

How did the Rats like him?
Poocherino?
Did Jockey Jockey hump his leg?
Louched_Liver
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2002 - 3:39 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

So it was determined that Sicboy would indeed be coming to Atown for a visit.
I looked up the terminal @ Newark Airport used by his airline, checked Flight Tracker to see his arrival time, and realised he is going to arrive 40+ minutes early. Whoops! Better get a move on.
A little over an hour later, I arrive at Terminal B to fetch the jockey. But wait, there's no info on the flickering tellies about his flight. And there are no humans to ask questions of about where the hell his flight actually came in. "Information" is a rack full of pamphlets. Shit. Double shit.
I jump back in the suave Cavvy RS and hit the ring road around the airport.
A sign sez:
Terminal A
blah, blah, blah airlines, and lo and behold,
ATA!
Now we're on the right track. I trot to the terminal's interior, and peruse the tellies again. Again-zip. So, I start to meander. My head swiveling to catch a glimpse at every passerby. And who might this little round-headed fucker be? Why it must be-"Sammy?"
-Hey!!
And so it begins.
1st stop, the good ol' RT. The Raubsville Tavern. The best kept secret on the Delaware River.
Time to acquaint this guy w/the output of the oldest brewery in America-Yuenling Lager.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page