Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Who's loo has a better view...

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » The Monkey Hole » Who's loo has a better view... « Previous Next »

Louched_Liver
Posted on Monday, August 5, 2002 - 5:25 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Noly Oly Oh,
Yep, the pisspot is right below that window, which is part of a bank of 3. Gives the illusion of that great male of activity of taking a leak outside, but in the comfort and privacy of home.
Nolamour
Posted on Sunday, August 4, 2002 - 10:50 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Fans O plenty, fellow jockey!

Fortunately, the rest of the place was well worth the buy and the towel rack in the loo was the least of my concerns. By the way, that's the dumping view.

I'm very happy for you...So, do you wizz on that wall? Start an "office view" thread next.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Sunday, August 4, 2002 - 9:28 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

People, women especially, underestimate the beauty of having something interesting to be able to peep whilst ya pee.
You notice nobody chimed in w/a challenge. Bathroom views are a sorely overlooked luxury. Maybe because most realtors are women.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Sunday, August 4, 2002 - 9:25 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

NoMore,
Damn jockey, you even got a fart-fan in that shitbox?
Nolamour
Posted on Sunday, August 4, 2002 - 7:19 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

You Win...
loo
Louched_Liver
Posted on Sunday, August 4, 2002 - 5:20 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Than the one where I do what I do?
Pisser window

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page