Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Info on Bell Epoque, please!

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Info on Bell Epoque, please! « Previous Next »

Timk
Posted on Wednesday, August 7, 2002 - 2:34 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Cough, yes mixup, cough
Pataphysician
Posted on Tuesday, August 6, 2002 - 1:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

S'all right.

"'That which does not kill me, makes me stronger.' Right, Doc?"
"Actually, no, Mr. Simpson. Why, you're as weak as a kitten now!"
Admin
Posted on Tuesday, August 6, 2002 - 1:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Best bet is to email him at his contact address listed on the front page of his site. I would hate to guess and be wrong ...
Platygirl
Posted on Tuesday, August 6, 2002 - 1:38 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

So an additional question: when will BEL have product for sale? Or do they now? I am anxious to try their product.
Platygirl
Posted on Tuesday, August 6, 2002 - 1:35 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

OOPPSS!! Sorry, guys. I told you I was new here. I missed that subtle distinction in names. Pardon the mix-up.
Lordhobgoblin
Posted on Tuesday, August 6, 2002 - 1:21 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

For a moment there I thought Ted and Don's operation had bit the dust. It's good to be wrong sometimes.
Admin
Posted on Tuesday, August 6, 2002 - 1:17 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I think you mean Belle Epoque Importers, IE Justin. Belle Epoque Liqueurs is a different entity.

He's had that notice up for awhile ...
Lordhobgoblin
Posted on Tuesday, August 6, 2002 - 1:13 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Belle Epoque Liqueurs going out of business? Where did you hear that?
Platygirl
Posted on Tuesday, August 6, 2002 - 8:18 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi guys!

I am new to the whole absinthe scene & am waiting for a bottle of La Fee to show up at my door so I can try it. (I've only been waiting since 1970 to try it-absinthe, that is!)

My question for the Forum is: Why does BEL say it is going out of business? I do not see where they sell absinthe, only accessories. Was it the ATF? No business? And will they rise from the ashes, Phoenix-like, to try again? Please enlighten this old girl to the facts.

Thanks!!

Shanni

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page