Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Archive through August 15, 2002

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » A Belated Thanks » Archive through August 15, 2002 « Previous Next »

Pikkle
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 7:47 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah, and look what you're falling for...
Alphasoixante
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 7:33 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

"It's not about race or religion, it's about national affiliation... get it right!"

nothing is ever just about race, just about religion, or just about national affiliation. your idiotic stereotypes are clearly cultural, and have no meaningful connection to "national affiliation." and differences in culture, value, and way of life are never completely independent of race or religion. your shit-eating narcissism of minor differences is every bit as offensive and repulsive as racial and religious hatred.
Greenmeanie
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 6:58 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

mmmm...hairy woman THAT DON'T USE DEODORANT!!!
Pikkle
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 5:52 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

mmm... hairy women!
Wolfgang
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 5:51 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

...and the food

...and of course, most importantly their alcohols !
Pikkle
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 5:50 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Jews? You're on the wrong thread... this is the "French Xenophobe Bashers Thread." It's not about race or religion, it's about national affiliation... get it right!
Pikkle
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 5:47 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

and the smell...
Wolfgang
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 5:47 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Ho typically american...

France would not be such a nice country without the French. Old stones and museum are nice but the greatest thing to discover when you travel is the people.
Alphasoixante
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 5:30 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

hey guys, this is a great conversation! now let's talk about the dirty jews!
Pikkle
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 4:46 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

It is... except for all the French tourists.
Greenmeanie
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 4:45 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I hear Outer Slobovia is just lovely this time of year!!
Pikkle
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 9:53 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Ya ever been to Clendathu? The bugs are fucking murder there!
Pikkle
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 6:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Or the mongols... or even the slobovians...
Greenmeanie
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 5:34 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

It's such a beautiful country, really. It's a shame to waste France on the French. We should give it back to the Germans, the way it SHOULD be!
Crowlyman
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 3:13 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

(insert acutely comical snobbish french laugh)
Pikkle
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 2:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'd love to visit France! When the French leave of course...
Petermarc
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 2:12 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

you need actually visit france sometime instead of just getting your information from the simpsons or comedy central...
Pikkle
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 1:55 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

They're not snobs, they're just xenophobic Francophiles... racism is no substitute for elitism.
Petermarc
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 1:52 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

actually, most of them are not that sensitive at all...it's why they're considered 'snobs'...they actually tell you what they honestly think...NO french person could have ever created this phrase:

have a nice day! :)
Pikkle
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 1:47 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Did I mention how touchy the French were too? Sensitive little froggies, really...
Petermarc
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 1:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

>And only the British would build a tunnel linking themselves with a bunch of total losers like that...

the word 'loser' does not have a french translation...

maybe the french just don't realize, by our standards, they should be... maybe they just don't care...or maybe this only applies in usa (i certainly was brought up to believe there were more losers than winners-too bad, really)...i, for one, am damn glad to be here, losers and all...
Chevalier
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 12:10 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Pip pip, old boy.
Crosby
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 7:00 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

OK
Pikkle
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 2:43 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

If read contextually, I was implying nothing bad about Old Way, and everything bad about British tastes.
Crosby
Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2002 - 10:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"Probably on Old Way thinking it's the best Spanish swill since Montana... good show old boy."

Pikkle,

When Old way came out and I said I didn't think it was that great, you were defending it before you even tried it. Then when you got yours, you constantly gloated that you had been smart enough to buy a couple bottles while others hesitated and it sold out. As I said, with a little age the rough edges seem to have smoothed out making it a surprisingly decent drink. It's a moot point though since it doesn't look like it will be available again.

Harry

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page