Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Mari Mayans from marimayans.com?

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Mari Mayans from marimayans.com? « Previous Next »

Albertcamus
Posted on Monday, September 9, 2002 - 9:04 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Awhile back I sent 3 emails to www.marimayans.com and never received a response. I was inquiring about the bottle I never received from {absenta. com} I eventualy got it after nearly three months. That was the first bottle I ever ordered however I am very pleased with the service that other dealers have provided.
Brett
Posted on Sunday, August 25, 2002 - 7:35 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'd hope marimayans.com is good with regards to shipping, as they are the distillers of the stuff.
Crowlyman
Posted on Saturday, August 24, 2002 - 1:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Anything else you may want to unload Marc?
Marccampbell
Posted on Saturday, August 24, 2002 - 1:02 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Pete,

e-mail me. I have some Mari Mayans that I'll be happy to unload.

hippiemc@taosnet.com
Bob_Chong
Posted on Saturday, August 24, 2002 - 12:05 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Gee--cheaper than Bettina? That must have taken some real searching.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Friday, August 23, 2002 - 11:23 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Chongdong!!!!!!!!!
Bob_Chong
Posted on Friday, August 23, 2002 - 11:11 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Why would anyone celebrate anything with Mari Mayans?

Have you been able to "track down" a few cases of Milwaukee's Best or Mad Dog 20/20?
Petehelm
Posted on Friday, August 23, 2002 - 1:25 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I was trying to track down a few bottles of Mari Mayans for a little celebration, and I found that the shipping prices to the US were the cheapest at www.marimayans.com (cheaper than Spirits Corner, Bettina, etc.). Is this a reputable source? They claim to deliver in 15 days...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page