Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

2 things.

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » The Monkey Hole » 2 things. « Previous Next »

Mogan_David
Posted on Saturday, August 31, 2002 - 3:33 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Ras,

I'm just a biker wanabee. I had one when I was a kid. A big nasty accident destroyed that one, and I haven't had one since.

I just like the picture it captures a certain fuck you attitude that an actual picture of me at the computer doesn't quite achieve.

MD
Crowlyman
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 9:49 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

It's Elisa Triani. It's been photoshopped of course, but I absolutely love the pose and her look. As for Italian women though, Monica Bellucci is my fire.
Raschied
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 8:35 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Speaking of profile pics - Mogan_David's profile pic made the "Boners" section of today's rotten.com listing.

Dude, where'd you get the picture from, and what bike do you ride?
Traineraz
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 5:53 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

MOM?!?
Barsnake
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 4:32 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Kalil Gibran??
Crowlyman
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 4:02 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Anyone see my new profile pic? Can anyone guess who it is?
Crowlyman
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 3:53 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"Eminem has gone from a street level provocateur to bourgeois pig in less time than it takes Triumph to pop a woody."

As Jim DeRogatis put it: While Emenim stood on stage he was booed by the entire crowd (after said incident). This just may be remembered as the moment Emenim became passe.
Mogan_David
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 2:14 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Could you imagine a Keyes Dole ticket?

Oh My God.. First black pres, and woman vp.

I would have an orgasm at the poll.

Hey wait that happened at a titty bar once!

MD
Chevalier
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 12:33 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

As far as eloquence goes, he's the hybrid reincarnation of Frederick Douglass and Stephen A. Douglas. I'd love to put all three together and just listen to them debate.

In the end, though, I think that Steve Douglas would win. Right or wrong, he always did.
Mogan_David
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 12:29 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Alan Keyes for fucking President!

That man is awesome. I saw him live once sharing the stage with Elizabeth Dole. The man has an incredible gift. The greatest speaker I've ever heard.

MD
Marccampbell
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 12:57 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Bob,

yer right on about Eminem. He slung anti-gay slurs in Moby's direction, and yet didn't have the balls to stand up to a dog puppet. Talk about being a pussy. Moby, on the otherhand, responded to insults from Triumph, the dog puppet, with cool
detachment and a bemused expression on his face.
Eminem has gone from a street level provocateur to bourgeois pig in less time than it takes Triumph to pop a woody.
Bob_Chong
Posted on Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 10:59 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Em is a pussy for not letting Smigel bag on him. I wish I had seen this.

I didn't see O'Reilly, either, but his point sounds like a good one (tho' as you mentioned, there is no one single cause). There is no leadership, or none that has jibed with mainstream America. Jackson is a scandalized extortionist, and Sharpton lacks clout. Alan Keyes is the greatest speaker I have ever seen. Too bad there's not more like him (any color...left or right...etc.). If you ever get a chance to see the Keyes-Dershowitz debate re-run on CSPAN, drop everything and watch. It is like watching a wolf spider take down a gnat. Douchewitz was completely out of his depth.
Crowlyman
Posted on Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 9:41 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I was being brainwashed today. I don't know what possesed me to turn it on, but I watched the MTV awards that were on tonite. (please...please don't banish me! i beg of you! spare me...spare meeeeeeee!) Did anyone else catch it? The part that sticks out to me is the bit with Triumph the Insult Dog (or whatever his name is). He started on Moby, asking him why Emenim ripped him on his album, then he proceeded to move to the big Em himself. But alas! for Eminem is a bigger bitch than any that he has ever ripped on before. As the Insult dog crept closer to The Big Em, his Posse stood in his way. You could actually hear Eminem say something along the lines of: "My tv time is up." There was more said but I couldn't hear it all. Poor Triumph, all he wanted was some fun.
But then!! To close the show: None other than GUNS'N'ROSES!!!!! That is, Axl Rose and his gut and some other people that are just as laughable. Looking at the new guitarist, Buckethead, and his silly mask and outfit brought to mind Eyes Wide Shut...But without the eroticism.

Item number 2 is none other than good ole Bill O'Reilly. After the mindfuck of Mtv, I switched to Fox News for more brainwashing. It now seems I hadn't been conditioned enough today! He had on some black Reverend and some white Professor talking about why the black man is in such a poor position in the United States. The Rev and the Prof were making good valid points with O'Reilly in agreement. They all seemed to make great points which was weird because as you might know from The O'Reilly Factor, at least one view point is completely insane. (That is, coincidentally, how he gets ratings.) Then suddenly, O'Reilly decided to to chime in a bit more. He wanted to strip down all the sociological evidence to which he was in agreement and say what the real cause was to bring about the moral decay of the black peoples of America. Now he became fool. His point was sort of valid, but he claimed it was the sole cause. The cause he claims is no leadership nor discipline from within the community. The Rev and the Prof refuted his claim as the sole cause, but of course, O'Reilly is always right!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page