Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View

Does this mean that Jade's Edouard wi...

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » The Monkey Hole » Does this mean that Jade's Edouard will be released soon? « Previous Next »

Author Message
Artist
Posted on Monday, September 2, 2002 - 11:08 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, I now remember you posted it (I got the other one from your profile)...

a.
Marccampbell
Posted on Monday, September 2, 2002 - 11:05 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

my e-mail address is

hippiemc@taosnet.com
Artist
Posted on Monday, September 2, 2002 - 11:04 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Marc,

I tried to cc you on what I sent to him, but your email address, "hippiemc@lvcm.co,hippiemc@lvcm.com}", was rejected...

a.
Marccampbell
Posted on Monday, September 2, 2002 - 10:58 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Eban,

Don may surprise you. He has little patience with wise asses, but if you approach him with genuine interest
in what he is doing, he'll be gracious. I don't blame him for being pissed off at you for making a disparaging comment about his business when he's not around to defend himself.
Artist
Posted on Monday, September 2, 2002 - 10:52 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well, considering the last thing he sent me had the subject line:

Quote:

Subject: Fuck You!

But, who knows, I will give it a try.

a.
Marccampbell
Posted on Monday, September 2, 2002 - 10:47 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Eban,

You've got Don's e-mail address. Why don't you ask him?
Artist
Posted on Monday, September 2, 2002 - 10:46 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

- Thank you -
Marccampbell
Posted on Monday, September 2, 2002 - 10:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I have recently been assured by Ted that everything is moving along as expected. I've never known Ted to bullshit, so I am looking forward to Jade's imminent release.
Artist
Posted on Monday, September 2, 2002 - 10:10 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Marc,

Well, I'm asking...What is the deal on Jade's evolution?

Thanks,

Artist (Eban)
Marccampbell
Posted on Monday, September 2, 2002 - 7:52 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Don's whereabouts is no secret. Many of us have stayed in contact with him. He and Ted have kept me up-to-date on Jade's evolution. What's the big deal? All you have to do is ask.
Raschied
Posted on Monday, September 2, 2002 - 7:17 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

:)

Hey Don, we are just keep the dream alive! We'll wait for it!
Artist
Posted on Monday, September 2, 2002 - 6:53 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Just in case anybody wants to know...Don is alive and well and lurking:

Quote: