Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Difference in shipping types and time...

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Difference in shipping types and time of arrival from SC? « Previous Next »

Damndj
Posted on Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 9:26 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I just received my order yesteday from SC. I placed it on Friday, August 30th and received an e-mail stating it shipped on Monday, September 2nd. It took exactly one week to get to me and arrived in excellent condition.

I've been *very* pleased with the quality of service from both Markus and SC. I don't think I'll order from anywhere else. :)
Shiloh
Posted on Saturday, September 7, 2002 - 1:46 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

5 weeks on the nose. I'm choosing airmail next time I order, I'd be crazy not to.
Traineraz
Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2002 - 9:43 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

My ground-shipped package took just over eight weeks to arrive. Definitely use airmail!
Scoobydoo
Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2002 - 6:20 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Haha..thanks guys!

I emailed them again and I think they are going to be able to change the shipping option!

Who would have though 15 bucks could make such a time difference!
Lmarchegrisiste
Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2002 - 12:23 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

It only took four weeks despite their longer estimate. Order another backage by air this took eight days you can use the second arriving surface shipment instead of reorder.
Artist
Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2002 - 11:20 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

You should always reorder before you run out...

(My problem is that I always save the best for last and if my shipment is late, I end up killing what I am saving for special occasions...*grin*)

a.
Perruche_Verte
Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2002 - 9:21 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hahaha!!!

You poor SOB!

If you just placed your order, email them right back and ask to change your shipping method. They probably haven't posted it yet.

If they have already posted it, visit Markus or Ian.
Scoobydoo
Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2002 - 9:08 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

So I accidently chose the cheaper shipping option from SC...The email they sent said it would take 7 to 9 WEEKS to arrive!!! I was expecting only 7 to 9 DAYS!

Is this estimate realistic? I don't want to wait 2 months to sip again!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page