Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Wolvie?

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Wolvie? « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 16, 2002Traineraz25 9-16-02  6:11 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Wolfgang
Posted on Tuesday, September 17, 2002 - 5:41 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

They left mine to my neighbor. It`s a good thing, as long as you can trust your neighbors...
Baz
Posted on Tuesday, September 17, 2002 - 3:39 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

felt like a newbie asking that question, but hey-

like a virgin, right?!
Damndj
Posted on Tuesday, September 17, 2002 - 1:44 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I guess that is one nice thing about living in an apartment complex. If I am not home when the mailman comes knocking, they'll usually leave it at the apartment's main office. It stinks to have to come home after work, at 11pm, to one of those notes and have to wait until the next day. However, I think I can deal with the minor inconvenience.

Quote:

and their shipments are by courier. My order was stolen before it got to Tucson; once this was confirmed, Ian sent another bottle, which arrived within 2 or 3 days.

Note: The courier WILL leave poor little Emile sitting unattended on your doorstep, so it'd probably be best to have it delivered to work, or someplace where someone can receive it.

Absinthedrinker
Posted on Monday, September 16, 2002 - 11:28 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Bob, our courier was able to track the order up until it 'disappeared' from the records. It had never been delivered and the POD had not been returned so they figured someone at the local depot had run off with it. Naturally as soon as this was established we sent out another bottle. I think that they are also reconsidering their policy of leaving bottles unattended. I it very useful for some folks who are out all day and have to arrange alternative pick ups but it does leave the poor fairy as a hostage to fortune.
Bob_Chong
Posted on Monday, September 16, 2002 - 8:20 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"My order was stolen before it got to Tucson"

How did you figure that out?
Nolamour
Posted on Monday, September 16, 2002 - 7:07 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Ditto all around...

Fast as hell shipping and they leave it on the steps. So, be aware.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page