Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

The fountains are in!!

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » The fountains are in!! « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 17, 2002Nolamour25 9-17-02  9:35 am
Archive through October 01, 2002Greenmeanie25 10-1-02  10:33 am
Archive through October 11, 2002Perruche_Verte25 10-11-02  6:21 pm
Archive through November 18, 2002Greenmeanie25 11-18-02  10:42 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Nolamour
Posted on Wednesday, December 4, 2002 - 7:33 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Now, this is quite interesting...

I'm sure it works just as well as the others, but I see a wine drip rather than Absinthe.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=744481964
Clint
Posted on Friday, November 29, 2002 - 3:16 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Oh My,
Markus is the best packer. The fountain was packed like it was the holy grail. No way anything could go wrong. However, I got the three bottles and they weren't packed as delicately. No worries, none were broke. Thank you Markus, but where are my spoons and glasses? Seriously, the fountains from Mark are cool. I totally suggest ordering from him. You will not be dissapointed.

To Mark with luv
Clintus Maximus
Giovannigray
Posted on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 5:25 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I bought the small fountain from Markus, which arrived in perfect shape. He packs it extremely well. (I'll be the one who breaks it after drinking a few glasses).. I have to elevate the fountain about three inches for my glasses to fit under it, but that's really no big deal. I'm very glad I have it.
2loucheltrec
Posted on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 12:53 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

i ordered the large fountain from markus and a bottle of the blanche and both arrived completely intact.
Drinkslinger
Posted on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 12:00 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Clint, let me know if your fountain arrives safe and sound. I know that Markus is great at packaging, but the fountain looks sooo fragile to me. I've been hesitant to order.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page