Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Zombie Films

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Arts & Other Philosophical Sundries » FILM FORUM » Zombie Films « Previous Next »

Pokerface11
Posted on Monday, September 16, 2002 - 9:16 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Try RESIDENT EVIL. Zombies galore, Milla Jovovich, and it's a much better film than you'd think. My teenaged niece and nephew dragged me kicking and screaming to it, and I LOVED it! Good old-fashioned zombie thrills with a twist and a franchise in the making. I'm so there for RESIDENT EVIL II.
Joalco
Posted on Monday, September 16, 2002 - 9:10 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Lucio Fulci's a good place to start.

He did the aforementioned Zombie (released internationally as a "sequel" to Dawn of the Dead), but he did a few other living dead movies as well. Check out The Beyond or City of the Living Dead.
Marccampbell
Posted on Monday, September 16, 2002 - 8:57 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Zombie by Lucio Fulci is a good one.
Nascentvirion
Posted on Monday, September 16, 2002 - 8:53 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Can anyone reccomend any good Zombie films, besides the usual Romero trilogy and the Return of the Living Dead Trilogy? Doesnt really matter if they are cheesy or not, I find these films fun... Also after searching through the archives, I finally found the "Killing Zoe" movie at the video store. That movie was awesome, who ever posted that film awhile back.. Thank you :)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page