Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Sc

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Sc « Previous Next »

Artist
Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2002 - 11:28 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hey, that's right...

Whenever I've ordered from SC (Specialty Carriers) it usually has taken 2 business days...

a.
Greenmeanie
Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2002 - 2:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I should be getting my order from him (Markus)this week. Spend the extra $ and go for the upgraded shipping. WORTH IT!
Traineraz
Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2002 - 2:29 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, SC's airmail is typically under two weeks, well-packaged, etc., and if there is a problem, they take care of it.

I haven't ordered from Markus (lafeeverte.de), but I understand him to be equally reputable.
Blueshuttle
Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2002 - 10:53 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

wow only 10 days? thats not bad at all

thanx for the link to lafeeverte.de
quite a cool site
now if only i could pick up a bottle of emile at the corner liquor store... **sigh**
Lordhobgoblin
Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2002 - 9:31 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

And if you order from lafeeverte you could also buy their current special offer, the "Thujon Bomb".
Greenmeanie
Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2002 - 7:00 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

My order was under 10 days for delivery to Florida. I've only done 1 order with them so far but I've heard that this is the norm. Don't worry, they are very reliable, responsive and pretty fast. Another good one is Markus (www.lafeeverte.de). Enjoy!
Artist
Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2002 - 1:37 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Come on y'all, help me out here...
Blueshuttle
Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2002 - 1:28 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I ordered Absinthe N.S. 55% and serpis both from spiritscorner

How long a wait on average? do the delivery times vary wildly or are they pretty consistent?
Artist
Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2002 - 1:22 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Blue,

I would say that that is an open-ended question...

It depends on which NS you ordered.

a.
Blueshuttle
Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2002 - 1:05 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi,

I live in CA and I just ordered a bottle of NS and a bottle of Serpis from SC. This is my first time with this vendor...

how long should I expect to wait before the shipment arrives? I ordered through airmail.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page