Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!! « Previous Next »

Bellypock
Posted on Tuesday, September 24, 2002 - 6:35 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, Tristan. I was already telling Crowly about my bad luck, now you're throwing the jinx on me. Where's my Hamsa? :P

Eric
Tristan_Ii
Posted on Monday, September 23, 2002 - 10:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I can almost see the headline now...

"Local man arrested in illegal importing sting!"

Hope all turns out well.
Mclion
Posted on Monday, September 23, 2002 - 10:04 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Bellypock,
could you please e-mail the address you've mentioned?

Markus
Bellypock
Posted on Monday, September 23, 2002 - 2:02 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

On the bright side, I got two packages today. One from Absinthespoon (Thanks again!). And the other...

glass
Bellypock
Posted on Monday, September 23, 2002 - 1:51 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Already made arrangements with the guys Customs recommended. If they're recommending them I'm hoping this ends my issues. They shouldn't give them any hassle getting it out of lockup. Hope it gets here by the weekend. After all this, I need a drink!
Nolamour
Posted on Monday, September 23, 2002 - 1:17 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

oooooh, sorry to hear about that one.

I've yet to get that story and I hope not to.
Although, it is good to hear that the feds were cool about it.

Ask the guy that was hocking those vase like fountains...he's from Jersey:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=714772842
Bellypock
Posted on Monday, September 23, 2002 - 12:09 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Just got a letter today saying that customs is holding four bottles of wine for me that they cannot ship. Now the good news. I called customs, and I just need to arrange someone in Jersey to pick it up and ship it privately (UPS, etc.). He even was nice enough to give me a name to call. So I'm still getting my stuff, just have to pay a little more for shipping. So:

a) Has anyone else had a similar problem?

b) If you ever do, they seem pretty cool about it. I will save this shipper's number in case anyone else ever needs it.

Arrgghh!!

Eric

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page