Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Interesting find on Pernod website

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Interesting find on Pernod website « Previous Next »

Petermarc
Posted on Tuesday, September 24, 2002 - 1:56 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

oxygénée brand absinthe is owned by pernod-cusenier, which is, of course, part of pernod-ricard...the address on the back of the oxygénée bottle is actually pernod-ricard headquarters in paris, where they knew nothing about oxygénée when i visited them around a year ago...they want oxygénée to seem to be another maker's product, just like 'pastis 51'(pernod's 'marseille' pastis) is marketed against ricard and pernod pastis(pernod's 'paris' pastis)...
brand loyalty is fun when it is all made by the same conglomerate!
Brett
Posted on Tuesday, September 24, 2002 - 8:38 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I cruised by www.pernod-ricard.com to see if I could find any info on the "pernod" glasses that SC is selling. Cliking on products and then "aniseed liqueurs", I found something interesting: in their range of aniseed drinks, they include Oxygenée, but no info on it. Just a picture. Anyone know what's up? If they've now taken on Oxygenée, will they possibly start exporting it? Will I be able to go to my liquor store and buy it?

I still haven't found any info on the glasses? Can anyone provide me with some? Even a better picture than what SC has?

As a side note, I'm curios to try Pernod Blanc.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page