Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Another German Online Shop

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Another German Online Shop « Previous Next »

Greenmeanie
Posted on Wednesday, October 2, 2002 - 4:25 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

MD,

I am ALMOST ashamed of German kin and heritage. If it gets ANY worse....
Mogan_David
Posted on Wednesday, October 2, 2002 - 1:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Blackhawk makes you wonder if the reason the Germans don't like anise in their absinthe is because they are mixing weird ass drinks.

You know if you mix some Jolt cola, Redbull, ephedra, percodan, and absinthe you probably don't want the anise to wreck the flavor of your cocktail.

To Germans absinthe is cheap booze. They probably don't have the same reverence for the history and herbal symmetry of a 20 euro bottle as we do for the same bottle at 70 euros.

Then again who knows what those crazy krauts are up to.

MD
Nolamour
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 9:39 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hmmm...Black Hawk looks, um, interesting.

How about the Ulex 02? Is this a Deutsches Produkt? Any good? One I don't believe I've had.

I think they've done some eBay sales before...I remember seeing the pictures with the web address watermark.
Mogan_David
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 4:16 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Oooh I can't wait to order that Black Hawk. Beer, cola and absinthe together for the first time. Yeah!
Crosby
Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2002 - 10:29 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

http://www.alandia.de/

I hope this isn't old news. Kind of scary though.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page