Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Cats and Absinthe

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Cats and Absinthe « Previous Next »

Chevalier
Posted on Monday, October 7, 2002 - 10:25 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Supposedly, dogs LOVE anis. Have any of yer mutts take nips of the Swiss stuff?
Greenmeanie
Posted on Thursday, October 3, 2002 - 3:10 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Gee THANKS, Oxy!

My cat just saw the picture and now he's eying up my stash!

Now I'm afraid to go to sleep tonight. :)
Oxygenee
Posted on Wednesday, October 2, 2002 - 11:51 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Cats and Absinthe
Traineraz
Posted on Wednesday, October 2, 2002 - 6:18 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Darnit, I thought this would be a thread about cooking.

Of course, we wouldn't cook Rudi, the Jelly-Toe Cat, even if he is really a SHE and an IMPOSTOR of the Messiah!
Greenmeanie
Posted on Wednesday, October 2, 2002 - 4:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Nolamour,

Grab your cat and get the hell OUT!!

I saw Andrew and the aftermath first hand. NOT GOOD!! Don't tempt fate. This is some serious shit. Good luck and try to keep us posted.

-Green
Nolamour
Posted on Wednesday, October 2, 2002 - 3:37 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

My last cat's name was Taaka (vodka, that is) because she loved drinking it.

I've yet to offer any Absinthe to my current cat...Hmmm, should it be La Blue, Emile, or maybe even some Herbsaint?
Since Hurricane Lili is almost upon us, I'll be locked indoors again for about 2 days...this will be something to test.

This is just wrong! LOL
Tavarua
Posted on Wednesday, October 2, 2002 - 3:03 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Never tried it. Cats are too quick, I can never seem to grab one, and they're impossible to trap. My monkey loves absinthe though.
Brett
Posted on Wednesday, October 2, 2002 - 2:06 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I was always curious about this, as I've seen six or seven pictures of cats with absinthe. Well, I had a glass of Oxygenée, and I figured what the hell, I'll try it anyway. I began lowering it to my cat's nose, and she pulled back about a foot before I got within a foot of her, and she let out this pained mew. Maybe I used the wrong type; perhaps F. Guy would have been better. Perhaps my cat is not of the absinthe persuasion. Who knows? Anyone's cat actually even tasted absinthe?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page