Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Divorce

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » The Monkey Hole » Divorce « Previous Next »

Baz
Posted on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 2:41 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Not this lawyer. I don't do divorces.
Take the absinthe.
Nolamour
Posted on Wednesday, October 9, 2002 - 10:58 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I agree with imp...The lawyers invariably will get the best part of the deal. Aint nuttin good bout a deevorce.

Much luck to you!
Joalco
Posted on Tuesday, October 8, 2002 - 3:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Been there, done that, just over three years ago... (In a strange moment of synchronicity, the divorce was finalized on what would have been our eighth anniversary.) Best of luck in all that's to come.

And *of course* you should take the absinthe. Even if it's not the finest, you may get thirsty...
Tortainglese
Posted on Tuesday, October 8, 2002 - 1:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, maybe I should drink it all and puke in the bed before I make my final exit.

Actually, none of it is good enough to fight over. Think I will leave it behind and upgrade when on my own.
Perruche_Verte
Posted on Tuesday, October 8, 2002 - 6:56 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

If certain items were to disappear (without your knowledge, of course), the process might be smoother -- but it all depends on whether he'll really want to pick a fight over it.

There are people who will fight over the last roll of toilet paper. I hope he's not like that.

Yes, drink it all up. Throw a party. Hire a band.
Wolfgang
Posted on Tuesday, October 8, 2002 - 12:07 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Torty, my advice is to drink it all.

sorry about that, good luck.
Thegreenimp
Posted on Tuesday, October 8, 2002 - 12:04 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

That's easy,......The Lawyers.
Jay
Tortainglese
Posted on Monday, October 7, 2002 - 10:41 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

So I am about to divorce and move out. My question to the forum is "Who gets custody of the absinthe?"

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page