Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Emile needs drippin'

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Emile needs drippin' « Previous Next »

Greenmeanie
Posted on Sunday, October 13, 2002 - 11:27 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Excellent Smithers {Montgomery Burns voice}! Please keep us posted.
Raschied
Posted on Saturday, October 12, 2002 - 9:15 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I got a cheap fountain off Ebay about a month ago, and tonight I finally had the time to clean it, stock it, and try using it with some Emile.

Oh, BABY!

I stocked my little metal fountain with ice, filled it up with fresh water, and set it a'dripping onto a sugar cube. drip. drip. drip. about a second a drip.

The first thing I noticed was how well it louched. Emile has never louched well for me, until now.

The second thing was the fragrance. It permeated the air. very aromatic. Oh, the anticipation!

Finally, the taste - it really really made a difference - the slow louche really brings out the essences of Emile and makes the flavor stronger, with more bite.

Now, I gotta try my ole buddy Serpis with a nice slow drip and see if it makes much difference. Something tells me it won't, but it never hurts to try! ONWARD!!!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page