Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Red Is Catching On

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Red Is Catching On « Previous Next »

Petermarc
Posted on Saturday, October 26, 2002 - 8:49 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

besides head, apparently the germans, who seem to be the biggest market for red absinthe, since it makes 'fun' looking drinks...
Mclion
Posted on Saturday, October 26, 2002 - 7:29 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

There's also a red version of Tabu. Crap as well!
Mclion
Posted on Saturday, October 26, 2002 - 7:28 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well, that's the one I ment. Stupidity! Who needs artificial colours in his/her drink?

Markus
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Friday, October 25, 2002 - 6:13 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!
Greenmeanie
Posted on Friday, October 25, 2002 - 11:43 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Commie BASTARDS!
Crosby
Posted on Friday, October 25, 2002 - 9:52 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Another offering from the Czech Republic:

red
Mclion
Posted on Wednesday, October 23, 2002 - 10:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

There's a red version of Staroplzenecky, but I'm sure nobody really needs that one.

Markus
Qbrick
Posted on Wednesday, October 23, 2002 - 6:41 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Absinthe Hapsburg Red Extra 85% is named red because of the red label, not the red liquid IMO.
Hapsburg's bottles are green, now what color would it give, if you had a green bottle with red liquid in it? Some dirty brown or grey, I guess.

BTW is 20 EUR a good price for a 0.7L bottle of Versinthe (45% alc.)?
That's the price at a local supermarket here in Hannover, Germany. I talked to a 'senior shelf-manager' today, if they could offer the blanche-version. That'd be great.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 - 8:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Up the annato!!! PUMP IT UP!!!
Crosby
Posted on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 - 6:28 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

With three type's of Serpis and Absinth Tabu Red 55%, there seems to be a trend. The newest contender, Absinthe Hapsburg Red Extra 85%.

http://www.juuls-vinhandel.dk/dm/00218/004484.html

I can't read the description on the site, but an 85% red absinthe from Bulgaria has got to be tasty.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page