Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Do you think i'm sexy technofied

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Arts & Other Philosophical Sundries » Do you think i'm sexy technofied « Previous Next »

Joalco
Posted on Tuesday, November 12, 2002 - 7:38 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Lady Galore's new project, Cherrie Blue, has been opening shows on the recent TKK tour, with Charles Levi playing bass... I enjoyed it so much more than I expected to.
Celticgent
Posted on Tuesday, November 12, 2002 - 6:11 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Side note: Just saw Lords of Acid this past weekend. Great show, shitty crowd participation. Didn't get a chance to stay and meet them but would have loved to.
Nascentvirion
Posted on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 6:32 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah its off the Linger Fickin Good album... Very nice intro by Timothy Leary...
Joalco
Posted on Friday, November 1, 2002 - 3:11 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Chris Connelly (from Ministry & Revco) recently gave a concert during my DJ night, the Black Lodge. Afterwards, I got to hang out with him and Paul Barker. Every now and then there's talk of new RevCo stuff coming out, but I'll believe it when I see it.

However, sometime in the next few weeks, Chris is releasing a two-disc set with some unreleased old RevCo & Fini Tribe tracks that will definitely be worth looking into.
Genevieve
Posted on Friday, November 1, 2002 - 1:54 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah, that's the first I've heard of RevCo, but now I can't get enough of the guy's voice. Damn!
Celticgent
Posted on Thursday, October 31, 2002 - 7:02 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Gen, I have had that for some time. Ahhh Revco... I love Al Jourgensen's voice, and it totally makes that track. Do also check out all 3 versions of "Beers, Steers, and Queers", as well as The Nine Inch Richards' version of "Closer". TOO funny.

~give me a buck so i can buy a rubbaah~
Genevieve
Posted on Monday, October 28, 2002 - 6:53 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

thanks, but that wasn't it. i saw that one too in my lengthy search. but i found it!! (eureka...) it's by the revolting cocks, and it's hilarious! you people should look it up. right up there with bigod 20's rendition of "like a prayer" for it's charm...
Raschied
Posted on Monday, October 28, 2002 - 6:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Morpheus returns hits on a copy on the "Night at the Roxbury" soundtrack, from the group N-Trance.

Enjoy.
Genevieve
Posted on Monday, October 28, 2002 - 6:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

i heard a cover of rod stewart's "do ya think i'm sexy" on a college radio station the other day. it was the industrial or technofied version. anyone know who the band was?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page