Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Jam Master Jay

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Arts & Other Philosophical Sundries » Jam Master Jay « Previous Next »

Uncle
Posted on Thursday, November 7, 2002 - 9:26 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Im going to wear my shell-toe ADDAIS until they find the fiend that did this! Jam Master Jay in a word? Dope!!!
Soozala
Posted on Friday, November 1, 2002 - 3:00 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Many years ago I had the pleasure of meeting Run-Dmc at Tunnel, a nightclub in New York. Run DMC were huge at this point in there career. When I approached them to let them know how much I and my little bro "J-Rock" dug them, they were so appreciative. The nicest guys you ever wanted to meet. Jam Master Jay said to my friend and I, i'd like to have you ladies back to my crib but my woman would start illin'. I blew it off as the joke I hoped it was and we continued to hang with Jay. Whatta night. Christmastime in Hollis Queens will never be the same. Sad.
Celticgent
Posted on Friday, November 1, 2002 - 1:34 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

~as my turntable gently weeps~
Raschied
Posted on Thursday, October 31, 2002 - 11:17 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I pour this 40 for ya.

R-I-to-the-muthafukin' P
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Thursday, October 31, 2002 - 9:52 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I be illin'.

Bye Jay.
Bob_Chong
Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2002 - 9:46 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"Whose House? Jay's House. Rest in Peace Jam Master."

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page