Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Sebor Absinth?

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Sebor Absinth? « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through November 09, 2002Nascentvirion25 11-9-02  8:52 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Nascentvirion
Posted on Tuesday, November 12, 2002 - 9:26 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

It's a way of life for me. Although I drink alone.
Wolfgang
Posted on Tuesday, November 12, 2002 - 6:34 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I agree that drinking absinthe can become a way of life, especially in our modern age.

Drinking good absinthe is "taking your time". Lots of time can be devoted to brewing it drop by drop, lots of time can be devoted to pour it drop by drop and lots of time can be devoted to sip it. Time, an expensive commodity.
Nascentvirion
Posted on Monday, November 11, 2002 - 10:14 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Tab, it could have been for all I know. I asked her If she would take a pic of the bottle so I could find out which brand it is.
Endofkarma
Posted on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 9:04 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well I'm not after a cheap buzz, I just hear that the secondary effects are great for writing music and lyrics, and since I am a musician, I'm always looking for ways to enhance my work as an artist...

I don't use narcotics, never have never will. The reason for trying Absinthe is that I like the culture, the rituals, and the taste. I'm very interested en different lifestyles and the people surrounding them, and this certainly is a way of life.

I'm sorry if I came across as a 16-year old pot smoking gangsta looking for new "cool" ways to get high. It wasn't my intention.

Thanks for all your informative answers!
Tabreaux
Posted on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 7:02 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

She told me its called Absenta and its from France. Although it seeing the name and tasting it, it was from Spain. I do not know which brand though.

Absente
Nascentvirion
Posted on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 6:37 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I definately feel it with Deva and La Fee as odd as that sounds. Not so much with Kubler. This lady I work with actually has a bottle, and decided to give me a sample. She told me its called Absenta and its from France. Although it seeing the name and tasting it, it was from Spain. I do not know which brand though. It was Good and provided a nice little mood
Drinkslinger
Posted on Saturday, November 9, 2002 - 10:32 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I thought I did... maybe I didn't. I need to drink a little more :-)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page