Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

PLEASE NOTE: I confused Nice'Art wit...

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » PLEASE NOTE: I confused Nice'Art with Vins Jean Narbey « Previous Next »

Absinthespoon
Posted on Tuesday, December 3, 2002 - 7:15 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Chev,

My initial contact with Narbey was very good, and I did get one shipment from them, but last time I tried, they ignored me too.
Greenmeanie
Posted on Tuesday, December 3, 2002 - 4:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Dogs and cats living together!! Total ANARCHY!!!
Petermarc
Posted on Tuesday, December 3, 2002 - 4:28 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

the banque de france still uses la guillotine...
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Tuesday, December 3, 2002 - 3:51 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Too late!

Sales have plummeted at an unheard
of rate and they've already filed
for chapter 11.
Chevalier
Posted on Tuesday, December 3, 2002 - 3:30 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

A message from me to everybody:

Several days ago, I mentioned in this forum a failed transaction that -- I thought -- occurred between me and the French company Nice'Art.

The attempted transaction took place a while back, so I'd forgotten that it in fact occurred between me and ANOTHER French company called VINS JEAN NARBEY. My bad memory confused NARBEY with NICE'ART, and I'm full of regret for my comments!

Please know that I've NEVER had any problems with Nice'Art; indeed, I've never attempted to order from them, and I'm sure they're as great as many of you say.

I apologize to the folks at Nice'Art, and hope that this corrective message will undo any damage I may have caused.

Sincerely,
Marc Chev.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page