Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Question - product site

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Question - product site « Previous Next »

Alphasoixante
Posted on Monday, December 9, 2002 - 5:15 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

there's that ugly "soon" word.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Sunday, December 8, 2002 - 9:13 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

wEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Optimalsmarts
Posted on Sunday, December 8, 2002 - 9:07 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry to disappoint you. No smoking over here just a downed server. Will bring joy to your life and gossip into your forum soon enough.
_Blackjack
Posted on Sunday, December 8, 2002 - 7:14 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah, I clued Don into Optimalsmarts, and I suspect they are now little more than a smoking crater.
Giovannigray
Posted on Thursday, December 5, 2002 - 9:53 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah, I saw that, too..but it seemed that they were just a conduit for any available brand. That website's gone already, huh? I suppose it's just as well that was a flash-in-the-pan. Now, about those $90 bottles of Deva on eBay...
Zman7
Posted on Thursday, December 5, 2002 - 9:29 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

The "www.optimalsmarts" website stated that they were going to be selling Jade, but when I checked, their website was no more to be seen.....
Giovannigray
Posted on Thursday, December 5, 2002 - 9:09 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Cheri, the last communication I received from the folks at Jade was a late February, '02 e-mail announcing the final stages of preparing Jade for sale. Have you (or anyone else) seen anything more recent than that?
Mr_Rabid
Posted on Thursday, December 5, 2002 - 6:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Say what you will, but there thujone explanation page fucking rules.
Cheri
Posted on Thursday, December 5, 2002 - 6:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I tell you something.. NS70 is quite the scene drink for me. I'm read to reoorder, but want to make sure that I have the money for the Jade release that I keep hearing is coming soon. With the holidays and life in general.. I want to make sure that I'm ready and able to jump right on the order wagon for the new Jade... but I'm also quite the absinthe slut for NS and Francois Guy..
Petermarc
Posted on Thursday, December 5, 2002 - 8:54 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

the european version is supposed to contain absinthe...
Amindwalker
Posted on Thursday, December 5, 2002 - 8:36 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

This site is advertizing Absente as an absinthe, and claims that it is made with Wormwood and contains thujone. The bottle has some different markings on it than the U.S. version including the word absinthe in green above the label. I've seen this version of the bottle advertized at Absint-shop.com, which is a german website. This prompts me to ask the question: Is there an Absithe version of this pastis available outside the U.S.?
Nolamour
Posted on Wednesday, December 4, 2002 - 11:54 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

What the F' is a Scene Drink? What does that mean?

The selection is a bit to be desired.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Wednesday, December 4, 2002 - 7:37 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"The scene drink" Yeah it's usually
quite a scene when I drink it.
Cheri
Posted on Wednesday, December 4, 2002 - 10:46 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Has anyone ever ordered from this place?

http://www.absinth24.com/

it seems they ship to the U.S.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page