Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Where the @*%$ is Axl?

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Arts & Other Philosophical Sundries » Where the @*%$ is Axl? « Previous Next »

Vortex
Posted on Friday, December 13, 2002 - 12:32 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I saw Guns N Roses in Toronto in 1992. At one point Axl said that the fans in Montreal must hate him, referring to the riot they caused there that same year. From what I've heared from many musicians (and other Guns 'n' Roses members) is that Axl is an egotistical asshole, which explains why he's the only original menber of Guns 'n'Roses in the current lineup.
Traineraz
Posted on Thursday, December 12, 2002 - 11:23 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

On my local rock station, the show hosts announced that they were no longer Guns N Roses fans. I guess we won't be hearing "Welcome to the Jungle" anymore.

It's not like they've released anything in how many years . . .
Raschied
Posted on Sunday, December 8, 2002 - 7:26 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

According to my local radio station, they cancelled in Philly - AFTER the opening act had performed. Riot ensued.

The opening act now has a message on their web site stating the tour has been cancelled.
Marc
Posted on Sunday, December 8, 2002 - 7:17 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Axl is pathetic. Its hard to believe that people
actually pay big bucks to see the loser.
Soozala
Posted on Sunday, December 8, 2002 - 6:27 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Has anyone seen Axl Rose lately?
Yeech! He looks like Opie Taylor.....

How sad that Axl who's trying to make a comeback would choose to follow in Michael Jacksons bizzare footsteps,ie....plastic surgery, not showing up for concerts, wearing fur and dangling Buckethead from a hotel balcony.

Guns & Roses recently played in CT. Rumours are flying that they keep the sold out Arena waiting for nearly 2 hours and then only performed for 45 minutes. Welcome to the Jungle, you can take anything you want but you better not take it from me...... Tickets were $95.00 and up. YOWSA!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page