Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Archive through December 11, 2002

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Arts & Other Philosophical Sundries » Modern Absinthe Destroys The Creative Spirit » Archive through December 11, 2002 « Previous Next »

Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 4:36 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

... pooooh poooooh poooooh pooooh.....
Louched_Liver
Posted on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 4:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

SCREEEEEEEEECHHHHHHH!!!!!

to a halt.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 2:50 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

THREAD KILLERS UNITE!!!
Louched_Liver
Posted on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 2:02 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Rabid sez:

Quote:

And if you try to make this into a political thread, I swear to gawd I'll turn into a giant troll who lives on a diet of Englishmen and punk rock intellectuals.

Alright then, let's see how many greased fairies we can jam up our asses. I got wore at out 43.
Mr_Rabid
Posted on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 12:43 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"What you write in cyberspace is not free from potentially damaging consequences."

Exactly. And one of the main things we used to discuss was...

Which did draw some attention from an agency here that really does wear jackboots and shoot people.

Which means we must watch what we say and that's just not as much fun anymore.

The political climate in the US now makes me real nervous like about expressing anything that doesn't toe the party line.

And if you try to make this into a political thread, I swear to gawd I'll turn into a giant troll who lives on a diet of Englishmen and punk rock intellectuals.
Lordhobgoblin
Posted on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 10:52 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

DC,

"What happens in your house is real, jackboot in your anus, etc. As a possible result of who comes on here. Or at least, that's how I understood Mr. Rabid's post explaining why a number of patrons have exited the party."

Perhaps Rabid knows something about this that I don't. I can remember a couple of very notable and very decent (and sorely missed) forumites leaving because they claim someone on the forum disrespected their anonymity here. That was indeed sad. As for others? Well several either got the boot or stormed off in huffs. Others just got tired of things here and posted less and less until they stopped posting.

Indeed, what does happen in my house is real, but I doubt that my house (even if it was in the USA) would be surrounded by armed marksmen while the pigs kick in my door, beat the shit out of me, smash my place up and drag me of to be tortured all because they suspect me to be in possession of a few bottles of Serpis. I'm pretty sure the police have files containing more interesting stuff on me already and I've never had them come knocking.

As for visitors other than the police? Well if you give out personal details in cyberspace then you've only got yourself to blame. Like anything else, people should beware of the stuff they post. Posting something dodgy is as dangerous in cyberspace as it is if you sent a written letter. What you write in cyberspace is not free from potentially damaging consequences.
Drinky_Crow
Posted on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 8:03 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

D.C.:
"No, life is when they jam the gun in your mouth or the jackboot in your ass. The gun ALWAYS wins the argument."

L.H.:
"Probably, but that's not going to happen via cyberspace so who gives a shit who comes on here. It's not like what's happening here is real."

The shadow of D.C.'s lighter side:
What happens in your house is real, jackboot in your anus, etc. As a possible result of who comes on here. Or at least, that's how I understood Mr. Rabid's post explaining why a number of patrons have exited the party.

L.L., on the dwindling appeal of the dead man's party, with or without respect to Oingo Boingo:
"I can't for the life of me figger it out. I know my personal life has gotten immensely more "real"."

D.C.:
Diamonds or cylindric diamocrons. Life is one big choose-o-rama.
Mr_Rabid
Posted on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 6:58 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Gnight.

I am jacks aching liver.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 6:33 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

*oof* ...fookin' brilliant...
Thegreenimp

G'night Head and L.L. and all the ships at sea
Louched_Liver

night all
Head_Prosthesis

G'night Rabid...
Louched_Liver
Posted on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 6:32 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Unplugs guitar, smashes drumset w/it, sending cymbal into HP's temple.
Head_Prosthesis

G'night Impy
Head_Prosthesis

Bye LL
Louched_Liver
Posted on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 6:31 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

That's it!!!! I love you motherfuckers. Maybe I'll poke back in here again sometime. Too bad there weren't any newbies to sicken. Have a great life. T-shirts are on sale in the lobby.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 6:31 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

209 to be exact
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 6:30 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

It's past 200
Thegreenimp

I thought he was Tyler Durden
Louched_Liver

Resident of Traverse City.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 6:29 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

His name was Robert Paulson ..
Louched_Liver

His dad was Pat.
Head_Prosthesis

His name was Robert Paulson .
Head_Prosthesis

His name was Robert Paulson
Louched_Liver
Posted on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 6:28 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Head,
When you talc your nuts, don't get any on Tavvy's chin.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page