Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Archive through December 20, 2002

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Praise for www.optimalsmarts.com » Archive through December 20, 2002 « Previous Next »

Louched_Liver
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 7:49 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yercroma, yercroma, yer shill.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 7:43 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

It's not yelling. It's eBay-speak.

Remember ALL CAPS INDICATES A
TRUE STAEMENT THAT IS NOT TO
BE QUESTIONED EVER AGAIN!!!!
Brett
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 7:36 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry, I missed the part that mentioned shipping was included on your site.

AGAIN, there we go with your obviously excellent customer service, including "yelling" at the customer at the end of your answer.
Traineraz
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 7:35 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Brett -

If you would care to compare prices for our collective benefit, please be sure to include the shipping cost for a fair comparison. OS includes shipping in his prices.

A bottle of Mari Mayans 70 from SC is 13.55 Euros, yes. Shipping for that bottle is 62.99 Euros. Total is 76.54 Euros, or 81.73 USD.

Keeping in mind that SC's shipping for one bottle is the same as for two, someone ordering two bottles (of whichever brand) from SC AT THE SAME TIME would do better in total cost than ordering from OS; however, if ordering one bottle only, OS has the better price by over thirty dollars at $50.50.

To sum it up:

One bottle MM70 at SC: $81.73.

TWO bottles MM70 at SC: $91.20.

One bottle MM70 at OS: $50.50, or $31.23 less.

TWO bottles MM70 at OS: $101.00, or $9.80 more.

By ordering bottles in fives (a lower shipping cost per bottle than in twos), OS can make money by ordering from SC and reselling here in the US, especially if he ships book rate (4th class).
Optimalsmarts
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 7:34 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Head, I dont do the labor. A greedy pig like me hires child labor. I have a sweatshop in beautiful downtown Los Angeles. OS.
Optimalsmarts
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 7:31 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

1 bottle Mari Mayans 70% @ SC: 13.59 US
above, at optimalsmarts.com: 50.50 US.

I love how you leave out the shipping costs for SC and the 10-15 day wait. You pay about 43$ each if you order two bottles from SC. 50$ from me gives it to you much quicker and you only have to buy oneTHATS HOW I ANSWER THAT
Brett
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 7:30 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, but you've not bothered to answer my question. Even if a potential customer acts like a dick, you still anser all his or her questions and provide him the best service possible.

So far, you've failed to do this and I haven't even bought anything yet.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 7:29 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Shouldn't you be packing
up boxes of bottles or
counting money or something?
Optimalsmarts
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 7:25 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Love that profile of yours Brett. Glad to bring so much joy and inspriation to your life. OS.
Brett
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 7:20 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

And speaking of his "won't be undersold":

1 bottle Mari Mayans 70% @ SC: 13.59 US
above, at optimalsmarts.com: 50.50 US.

So, OS would you be willing to sell any of us here at the forum this product at this price? Or Pernod 68% at ~39.00 US instead of 70?

I think we ALL want to hear the answer to this.
Optimalsmarts
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 7:19 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah, im shinin and grindin ! ! ! Im a greedy pig !!!!!!!!! oink oink
Brett
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 7:14 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like Optimalsmarts found another friend to use his shiny new Met's bat on.

This statement seems much more "honest" than mine, perhaps OS got a little carried away with his shiny new Met's bat and had to type Yercroma's mumbled, laboured words for him.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 7:03 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

There is no mystery to
your agenda Opie. We know
it's all about the bling bling...
Optimalsmarts
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 6:58 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

hint hint!$!
Optimalsmarts
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 6:57 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I can email you a picture or you can buy one!?!OS
Raschied
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 6:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well, I've never seen even one. (hint Hint):)
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 6:41 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Now that's one helluvah
thought provoking question.

I'll ask when I get taken
along on the rapture.
Optimalsmarts
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 6:31 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Did God only create one bottle of La Bleue when he made the universe????
Raschied
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 6:23 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Quote:

" I am willing to donate a bottle of Suisse La Bleue to a moderator or a well known vet such as HP as a sign of good faith and a show of my true intentions. That is to provide quick and safe bottles to people who need them while making a little on the vets and a healthy sum on the newbies. "

If the bottle was purchased, you should've said so earlier. You DID post that you were donating a bottle.
Optimalsmarts
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 6:14 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yercroma is a customer, not someone with one post that i gave a 200$ bottle of absinthe to for free.YERCROMA, THANKS FOR TRYING. IM SURE YOU KNEW THE RESULT OF YOUR POST BUT AT LEAST YOU SAID SOMETHING AND I APPRECIATE IT. OS.
Pataphysician
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 6:04 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

the people on the "lemme think about it bus" will soon become the "cum again customers" in no time
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 5:59 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Where's Marc and that Nubian,
syphilitic, Rock Star COCK?!?!?!
Pataphysician
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 5:47 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hey boys, OptimalSmarts is bending over backwards. Let's all have a go!
Drinkslinger
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 4:53 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

It looks like OS has re-registered under the name of Yercroma :-)

I thought the botttle was going to a moderator.. not someone who has "1" post?
Yercroma
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 4:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I hesitate to post this message as I'm quite certain the flames of this forum's elite will rain down on me like the wrath of some long forgotten deity. However, I made a promise to optimalsmarts to show my honest gratitude for his service and generousity.

I'd first like to say thank you OS for your hospitality and your sincere dedication to your new and long time customers.

Secondly, it isn't often that a seller such as yourself will bend over backwards to make the customer the very best deal in town. Most have a take it or leave it attitude. Not you, you are cut from a very different cloth.

Third, this crowd in particular, though quite dubious, could possibly be your greatest source of success. I might suggest you continue with your "try it before you buy it" campaign and rest assured, the people on the "lemme think about it bus" will soon become the "come again customers" in no time.

Thank you again. go to www.optimalsmarts.com

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page