Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Absinthe makes a cameo in new PC game...

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Absinthe makes a cameo in new PC game: POST MORTEM « Previous Next »

Traineraz
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 9:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Did one look remarkably like Kallisti's dealiebob on the left frame? and who makes this game? is it a puzzle-solving game or a shootemup joysticklover rapetheprostituteandbeathertodeath game?
2loucheltrec
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 9:25 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

do tell more!!!
Vortex
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 9:10 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I just thought I'd mention this for any forumites that play computer games. POST MORTEM is a horror/mystery adventure game set in France during the turn of the century. One of the locations in the game that you travel to is a bistro that has at least 2 absinthe posters on the walls (may be more but I easily recognised these 2) Also one of the patrons in the bistro looks like he is using an absinthe spoon. I'm still in the middle of the game so I'll keep you posted if the green fairy makes another appearance.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page