Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Shipping from Markus

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Shipping from Markus « Previous Next »

Eric
Posted on Wednesday, January 1, 2003 - 3:19 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

thanks you guys,
Yes, the order was sent priority. Markus emailed me a copy of the invoice, the address is correct. the only thing is that it has my zip code listed before the city name like they do it in europe instead of after like they do in the states. I would not think that it should make a difference.
He also said it may be delayed because of the holidays and that it should still show up.
Absinthespoon
Posted on Wednesday, January 1, 2003 - 3:10 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Ask him what address he sent it to.
Greenmeanie
Posted on Wednesday, January 1, 2003 - 2:09 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Go priority. Never had more than 10 days to Florida.
Optimalsmarts
Posted on Wednesday, January 1, 2003 - 12:51 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

thats curious. I usually recieve orders very quickly from him. Never over 10 days. OS.
Eric
Posted on Wednesday, January 1, 2003 - 12:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I am glad that everyone else is getting their orders that quickly, but I placed an order on december 9th, and still have not received it yet. Markus has been responsive to my emails but no absinthe so far.
Brett
Posted on Wednesday, January 1, 2003 - 12:23 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

oh no, I haven't ordered yet. I was just curious about whether to go with economy or priority, it sounds like priority is the best way. I think I went priority last time, and it took about ten days, but it seems like everyone's getting their's quicker with priority than in the past.
Drinkslinger
Posted on Wednesday, January 1, 2003 - 11:45 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Economy to New Wngland is about 17 days. The Prority is blazing fast at 4-5 days.

You might want to email him and ask about your order.

Were you billed, or did you just fill out the form and assume everything went through? I've had some problems trying to order using the international form. Fortunately he's very quick in responding to emails and I could sort out any glitches with him directly.
Nolamour
Posted on Wednesday, January 1, 2003 - 10:18 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well, 10 days to N'awlins...(not including weekends)
Sambeau
Posted on Wednesday, January 1, 2003 - 7:23 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

About 5 days to the east coast.
Brett
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 4:59 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Out of curiosity, what seems to be the average shipping time from Markus. It's been months since I ordered from him, and at that time it took about ten days. I've noticed lately that everyone seems to be getting their shipments quicker.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page