Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

HOW DO YOU GET TO BE THE MAYOR OF ABS...

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum » The Monkey Hole » HOW DO YOU GET TO BE THE MAYOR OF ABSINTHE TOWN? « Previous Next »

mattm3 (Mattm3)
le Duc
Username: Mattm3

Post Number: 362

Posted on Sunday, May 18, 2003 - 12:02 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yo Meadow how about some Italian Sausage in the can.
How sweet life can be when the misery of ones existance is blurred by slight intoxication!!!
Pataphysician (Pataphysician)
Elitist Bastard
Username: Pataphysician

Post Number: 577
Posted on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 7:09 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

"So, I been readin' that Sun Tzu, 'Art of War'. Most of the guys I know are into Prince Matchabelli." - Tony Soprano

ENORMUS DICK (Louched_liver)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: Louched_liver

Post Number: 1762

Posted on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 5:09 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Uh, no, Zman.
I think Shane's got it right.
Will work for absinthe.
Z (Zman7)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: Zman7

Post Number: 294
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2003 - 9:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

How do you get to be mayor of Absinthetowne?
Hell, that's easy. You don't go through the Maginot line, you just cruise up and through Belgium, and viola! You invade and set up house.
Imperial Order of Absinthe
I like mustard (Head_prosthesis)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: Head_prosthesis

Post Number: 3399

Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2003 - 9:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

...or so says the big shite himself.

Shane O'Mac
I like mustard (Head_prosthesis)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: Head_prosthesis

Post Number: 3398

Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2003 - 7:09 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Accordin' tah Jung, CJ Jung! Yah gotta be a MAN OF PERSONALITY, yeah... Lawk Laot Zoo or Napolean, know wut ah mean, like? A natural leader of man, rawht, he's always rawht, yeah! A genius, a madman. People follow him until 'ee makes a mistake and then they crucify 'im, you know wut ah mean, like, yeah? Unless 'ees got the drop on 'em, rawht, they try it, ah mean, but they didn't manage it, rawht, they never will and that's what a true MAN OF PERSONALITY is, see like, old JC 'ee looked like one, rawht. But that wasn't 'is trip at'all, ah course, yeah. 'Ee was doin' a double bluff, yah know wut ah mean, like. 'Ee was a step ahead of the normal MAN OF PERSONALITY... Napolean, Laot Zoo, rawht, Know wut ah mean, like. He uh, he sort of works up, you know wha... you know like, coaxes, you know like, an example, you know they like string 'im up on a crucifix an nail 'is hands an feet tah it, you know, stick a spear in 'im, ya know, then like eh, they roll a stone over 'is tomb, ya know, like eh, and uh, a few days later, you know eh, 'ee pushes it outta the way, it's about fourteen 'undred tons, you know like, and uh, and then 'ee starts apearin' all over the place sayin' GOTCHA!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page