Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Coloration cocktail

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Coloration cocktail « Previous Next »

mattm3 (Mattm3)
le Duc
Username: Mattm3

Post Number: 368

Posted on Sunday, May 18, 2003 - 5:37 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Or rubbing a habanero pepper on the toilet seat
How sweet life can be when the misery of ones existance is blurred by slight intoxication!!!

August Strindburg
ENORMUS DICK (Louched_liver)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: Louched_liver

Post Number: 1794

Posted on Sunday, May 18, 2003 - 12:42 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

1st place I cooked at we wore whites in the kitchen. I instituted the game of getting a big chaw of parsley goin' and gobbin' a big green wad on some unsuspecting victims pant leg.
We always carried strike-anywhere matches too, to try and catch each other's hair on fire.
Will work for absinthe.
mattm3 (Mattm3)
le Duc
Username: Mattm3

Post Number: 355

Posted on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 11:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

When the employees wanted a raise they used to bend over and... Ooops wrong forum!
How sweet life can be when the misery of ones existance is blurred by slight intoxication!!!
MC Peepants (Fluffy_g)
le Vicomte
Username: Fluffy_g

Post Number: 52

Posted on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 9:31 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

When I was a little I used to chew on parsley sprigs so that my spit would turn green.
ENORMUS DICK (Louched_liver)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: Louched_liver

Post Number: 1789

Posted on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 8:16 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Come and show me that, like, 6-7 times, in my yard when it's sunny and 77.
Will work for absinthe.
The Legendary Saint Herb (Herb)
Mousquetaire
Username: Herb

Post Number: 19

Posted on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 7:23 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Having already celebrated the appearance of the mint this spring by making juleps and mojitos, tonight I grabbed a loose handful of mint, half as much lemon balm, mashed the bejeezus out of them with a teaspoon of sugar, and added a shot of Emile Blanche, crushed ice and water. Besides tasting good, it produced a nice thick green louche. FWIW.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page