Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

VERY OLD TOPIC- Wolvie's La Bleu- INF...

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » VERY OLD TOPIC- Wolvie's La Bleu- INFO? « Previous Next »

Pervert Euchre (Perruche_verte)
Elitist Bastard
Username: Perruche_verte

Post Number: 475

Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2003 - 9:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Thankfully, LDF have a very good track record and their concoction is better than Wolvie's. I'm half-inclined to think it was a swindle: he made and shipped enough bottles to get some good reviews in this forum early on. Later orders were not fulfilled, with the excuse that he was losing bottles to the post office...
"Drink accomplished what God did not." --Marguerite Duras
John Doe (Amnesiac)
Mousquetaire
Username: Amnesiac

Post Number: 85
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2003 - 6:32 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah. I got your e-mail, LL. Thanks for the update.

To everyone else out there: be wary. Be very, very wary. Don't go down the dark alleys and don't expect something that seems to good to be true to be true.

Words from the semi-wise.
ENORMUS DICK (Louched_liver)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: Louched_liver

Post Number: 2054

Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2003 - 7:34 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Forget it. No $$, no hooch.
Hi, what're ya havin'?
John Doe (Amnesiac)
Paysan
Username: Amnesiac

Post Number: 84
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2003 - 5:26 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hey everyone. Its been a long while since I've posted here, but it's time for me to get back in the swing of things. First on my plate is finding out if anyone else who has been burned by 'Wolvie / Andy' and his infamous La Bleu absinthe, has any new information.

So- do ya? Anybody still getting a random shipment out of the blue? Anybody heard from him? Anything? It sure would be nice if I could either A: Get my $150 back. or B: Get the 2 bottles of La Bleu I ordered almost a year ago.

Lets here your thoughts on this one, folks. I know a lot of us got torched here, and I hate to bring up old news, but I've been away so long and what better way to catch up than to rip open festering wounds?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page