Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum » The Monkey Hole » « Previous Next »

ENORMUS DICK (Louched_liver)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: Louched_liver

Post Number: 2059

Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2003 - 12:10 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Unlike...
Hi, what're ya havin'?
ENORMUS DICK (Louched_liver)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: Louched_liver

Post Number: 2058

Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2003 - 12:08 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, Headly! The only thing I point at you is the love of my big love winger.
Hi, what're ya havin'?
Jack Collins (_blackjack_)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: _blackjack_

Post Number: 1062

Posted on Friday, June 27, 2003 - 1:02 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Long before the shoe bomber, I realized that shoes were a security threat. Y'see, as a result of my punk-rock upbringing, pretty much all my footwear has steel toes. When going through metal detectors, I would always set them off. I would just tell them it was the boots, they would wand them, and then let me through.

I always thought that the easiest thing to do would be concealing weapons inside a boot that was several sizedtoo large, or better yet, amputiating one's foot and replacing it with an artificial one that was actually a bomb...
Karl (Raschied)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: Raschied

Post Number: 329

Posted on Friday, June 27, 2003 - 11:36 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

When they can keep the guns and knives out of the prisons 100%, then they'll be able to keep them off the airplanes. Until then, quit wasting my fucking time.

**sticks a shank in the TSS**
Rock over London, Rock on Chicago.
Pontiac - We build Excitement.
Mrs. Head (Admin)
Madame Guillotine
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1132

Posted on Friday, June 27, 2003 - 8:24 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

actually, it wouldn't be so bad if she weren't bald.

its just so creepy.

A lady who has a secure seat is never prettier than when in the saddle, and she who cannot make her conquest there, may despair of the power of her charms elsewhere. - THE MANNERS THAT WIN, 1880

http://www.feeverte.net
Mr. Kallisti (Head_prosthesis)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: Head_prosthesis

Post Number: 3569

Posted on Friday, June 27, 2003 - 8:21 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

"Louchey, you with me on that one?"

That'll be an interesting response.
He's been pointing the
small dick finger
at me for quite sometime now.

GO LIVE !!!
Mrs. Head (Admin)
Madame Guillotine

Post Number: 1131

Posted on Friday, June 27, 2003 - 8:18 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

oh rabid, I missed you so.

A lady who has a secure seat is never prettier than when in the saddle, and she who cannot make her conquest there, may despair of the power of her charms elsewhere. - THE MANNERS THAT WIN, 1880

Foamy D Psycho (Mr_rabid)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: Mr_rabid

Post Number: 467
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2003 - 3:10 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

From the Wired piece: "...Mica, R-Fla. pointed out that Richard Reid, convicted of trying to blow up a trans-Atlantic jetliner with explosives in his shoes, walked through metal detectors at Orly Airport in Paris several times before boarding the plane."

Rabbit, inveterate drunk, points out that the outside of the shoe would defeat the backscatter anyway, wouldn't it you fucking Officially Elected Idiot, and that the future of the blowing-shit-up industry is in concealing your explosives within something you are allowed to carry, that is made of metal or plastic.

Or hey- just swallow a few heroin ballons filled with explosives instead- you're a *suicide bomber*, remember?

Bomb sniffing dogs getting you down? Dope the airport vent system with tiny, ever increasing amounts of explosives over a period of a few months to numb the dogs to small amounts, then seal your materials up real good in that cell phone/cabbage patch doll/vibrator or whatnot.

Security checkpoint dude spotted your plastic knife? Crap. Next time, build a modular weapon out of several personal objects (belt buckle, ear-ring, comb, etc) that are innocent by themselves and all available to carry-on.

This WONT protect us from the shoe bomber guy, widely held to be pretty much a total dipshit when it comes to blowing shit up.

But this WILL protect us from anyone too stupid to think of the above, and all it will cost us is our privacy, a little X ray exposure and several bazillion dollars, going to security contractors via the airports, via the government bailout of same, from your pocket.

Well, really I don't care- I just don't want everyone in the airport to see how small my dick is through my pants.

Louchey, you with me on that one?
Foamy D Psycho (Mr_rabid)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: Mr_rabid

Post Number: 466
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2003 - 2:29 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Murder, stealing, peeping.

Daddy Gubmint say: Do as I say, not as I do- this am grown up stuff!

CNN Irony Edition
Mrs. Head (Admin)
Madame Guillotine

Post Number: 1128

Posted on Friday, June 27, 2003 - 1:19 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

squeamish

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page