Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Best Absinth?

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Best Absinth? « Previous Next »

Bob (I_b_puffin)
le Duc
Username: I_b_puffin

Post Number: 204
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 9:14 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Try the Francois Guy next.
The Levitating Grin Salesman (Rimbaud)
le Duc
Username: Rimbaud

Post Number: 303

Posted on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 2:57 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"Czech on that"...ha ha ha!
"Please pardon our appearance while we are levitating..."
Mrs. Head (Admin)
Madame Guillotine
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1279

Posted on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 2:55 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'd better czech on that, Sir.

Honestly tho, I'm the only one who can change it and I didna do it, I swear!

A lady who has a secure seat is never prettier than when in the saddle, and she who cannot make her conquest there, may despair of the power of her charms elsewhere. - THE MANNERS THAT WIN, 1880

http://www.feeverte.net
Tobi Whaley (Touchmoney)
Mousquetaire
Username: Touchmoney

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 2:39 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

WTF this was supposed to be named Tasting Party why did the thread name get changed to Best Absinth?
Tobi Whaley (Touchmoney)
Mousquetaire
Username: Touchmoney

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 2:38 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

After buying my first bottle of absinth a few months back (Sebor) I thought Id try others, because Sebor wasnt all that good and after finding this place I found out there were many other brands. I recently took a trip to Germany and had the opportunity to try some Pernod and it was MUCH better than the Sebor. Tomorrow I will be buying the sampler package from Un Emile which gives you all there bottles of their absinth. I will also be buying a bottle of Versinthe La Blanche and Serpis from fine Spirits Corner. Are there any other brands I should try out?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page