Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View

Archive through August 28, 2003

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Where can I buy absinthe spoons? » Archive through August 28, 2003 « Previous Next »

Author Message
The Levitating Grin Salesman (Rimbaud)
le Duc
Username: Rimbaud

Post Number: 329
Registered: 12-2001

Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 7:27 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Cormenier est merde.

"Please pardon our appearance while we are levitating..."
The Red Pigeon (Icarus)
Elitist Bastard
Username: Icarus

Post Number: 588
Registered: 4-2003

Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 7:27 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

That's got to be one of my favorite "hate" emails. Bravo!

I'd love to hear that little tirade in frenchy. No one can swear like them...you talk like female in the toilets a saturday night...

Although perhaps he meant "This forum IS the Shit"!
Escapee from the drunk tank
Picasso's Last Words (Dpanice)
Mousquetaire
Username: Dpanice

Post Number: 10
Registered: 8-2003

Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 7:19 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Before everyone warned me about Cormenier, I sent an email to the contact address on antiquesdefrance.com, inquiring about shipping one of the topettes to the US. I received a reply stating that shipping would be $10.

Well, I guess Cormenier is reading the forum, (and I guess he didn't like what I had to say) because this morning I received the following: